Optimal grip angle ensures a correct line of sight and contoured to snugly fit the shooter s hand. Part of a newly patented modular system, the pistol adapts to different hand sizes easily with interchangeable backstraps (included). Ambidextrous manual safety lever is positioned on both sides of the slide for easy access by all shooters. Standard Picatinny Rail (MIL-STD-1913) allows for an array of after-market accessories. Sights: 3-dot dovetail with Super LumiNova.
Designed to meet the rigorous specifications of S.O.C.O.M.
The Beretta Px4 Storm Special Duty, caliber .45acp.
Features 4.5" barrel, brown earth frame and black slide. Designed for meet the rigorous specifications of S.O.C.O.M. and special duty applications.
Ambidextrous decock safety and rail. Includes 3 mags (1 9rd, 2 10rd), a pelican style “Special Duty” Beretta hard case, 3 sizes of back straps, gun oil, cleaning kit, manual, and a lock. The new Beretta Px4 Storm SD .45 (Special Duty) pistol is the most advanced sidearm of its kind, bar none. Designed to meet the rigorous specifications of S.O.C.O.M., the Px4 Storm SD .45 provides maximum firepower in any environmental and special duty situation. Built around Beretta’s latest Px4 Storm modular technology, the Px4 Storm SD .45 includes the same features as the standard .45 - along with various materials and finishes capable of withstanding the toughest military applications.
SPECIAL DUTY FEATURES
An optimal grip angle ensures a correct line of sight and contoured to snugly fit the shooter’s hand. Part of a newly patented modular system, the pistol adapts to different hand sizes easily with interchangeable backstraps (included). An ambidextrous manual safety lever is positioned on both sides of the slide for easy access by all shooters. A reversible magazine release button can be mounted on either side and can quickly be replaced by a smaller and larger size button. An interchangeable slide catch can also be replaced with an optional low profile configuration. A standard Picatinny Rail (MIL-STD-1913) allows for an array of aftermarket accessories.
1. PICATINNY RAIL (MIL-STD-1913): Integrated rail allows rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
2. SLIDE: The sides of the slide are smooth and offer snagproof insertion and removal of the pistol from its holster. The front and rear serrations on the slide facilitate slide operation and safety control in moist conditions.
3. VISIBLE AUTOMATIC FIRING PIN BLOCK: The firing pin is blocked from any forward movement until the trigger is pulled completely back. Even if the pistol falls and strikes the ground, muzzle down, the firing pin will not strike the primer.
4. SUPERLUMINOVA SIGHTS: The high definition 3- dot sight system is coated in Superluminova®, a special photosensitive material. Short exposure to a light source, is enough to ensure long lasting luminescence of up to 30 minutes. Rear and front sights can be removed for replacement with other types of sights.
5. AMBIDEXTROUS SAFETY: Easily accessible by the thumb of a right- or left-handed shooter, it is springloaded so it’s either positively “on” or positively “off.”
6. DECOCKING LEVER: The manual safety/hammer decocking lever (Type F) is positioned on both sides of the slide for easy access by all shooters.
7. INDIVIDUAL SIZE GRIPS: Pistol may be configured with small, medium, or large back straps to individually fit the hand of each shooter (included).
8. MAGAZINE CAPACITY: Hold up to 9 and 10 rounds with standard and extended magazines (included).
9. REVERSIBLE MAGAZINE RELEASE: Multiple-sized, reversible magazine release buttons allow for customization to the individual’s hand size. Small size comes standard on the gun. Medium and large buttons are also available for easy replacement. Each size can be positioned for righthanded or left-handed use.
10. NO GLARE FINISH: Beretta’s exclusive Bruniton nonreflective matte black finish is a superior corrosion-resistant coating.
12. ALL WEATHER COMPONENTS: Special materials and finishes withstand the harshest 10-day salt-spray test required by S.O.C.O.M.
13. SOLD AS A PERFORMANCE PACKAGE: Includes a Tactical Carrying Case, one 9-round and two 10-round magazines, three backstraps, cleaning kit, medium and high magazine release buttons and a hammer spring cap without lanyard loop.
BERETTA ANNOUNCES PX4 STORM SD PISTOL ACCOKEEK, MD (July 23, 2009) - Beretta U.S.A. Corp. is pleased to announce the first delivery of Px4 Storm SD (Special Duty) pistols in 45 Auto caliber. “The SD was developed to meet the very demanding requirements of the original 45 caliber JCP (Joint Combat Pistol) specifications”, said Gabriele de Plano, Vice President of Tactical Marketing. “We started delivery of the first pistols in June and will continue to receive limited quantities during the rest of the year”. The SD features a distinctive dark earth colored frame, extended barrel (suitable for threading), special corrosion-resistant finishes and materials, and three magazines: One flush (9 rounds) and two extended (10 rounds). The pistol and magazines come in a custom fitted, dark earth, waterproof tactical case. Included accessories are two additional backstraps and magazine release buttons, as well as a cleaning kit, gun oil and cable lock.
|Made in the USA||Made in the USA|
10 months ago this was ...33% less!!!
I have owned and carried firearms for over 33 years and this is the best functioning and accurate I have ever fired.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.