1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
1 LENSPEN® (LENSPEN)
1 Set of Lenscaps
1 AccuPoint Manual
1 Warranty Card
Objective Size 56
Bullet Drop Compensator No
Length (in) 13.80
Weight (oz) 20.70
Illumination source Fiber Optics & Tritium
Reticle Pattern Triangle
Day Reticle Color Amber
Night Reticle Color Amber
Bindon Aiming Concept Y
Eye Relief (in) 2.8 to 4.1
Exit Pupil (mm) 16.3 to 5.6
Field of View (°) 7.18 to 1.94
Field of View @ 100yrds (ft) 37.6 to 10.1
Adjustment @ 100 yds (clicks/in) 4
Tube Size 30mm
Mount On/Comes With N/A
Housing Material 6061-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8625, Type III, Class 2 dull & non reflective
- Category : Scopes
- Magnification : 2.5-10x
- Objective : 56mm
- Field of View : 37.6-10.1 ft @ 100 yds
- Eye Relief : 2.8-4.1mm
- Tube Diameter : 30mm
- Length : 13.8"
- Weight : 20.7 oz
- Finish : Black
- Reticle : Triangle Amber
- Adj Size : .25 MOA @ 100 yds
As a competitive shooter and a hunter I love this optic. I'm a firm believer that your gun is only as good as the optic that sits on top of it, because its the scope that tells your bullet where to go. This scope is sitting on a Remington 700 in .308Win that I use for hog hunting. Great optic for that as I am usually shooting in low light. The low magnification couple with a large objective and the 30mm tube creates an amazing EP. With a bright moon out I can see the outline of hogs at my feeder 100yds out, plus having the lit reticle (which auto adjusts to your light environment, meaning no blindingly bright light) gives the perfect low light scope. Great clarity and amazing workmanship. I have dropped this thing 3 times already and have never had to sight it in again. It is a bit on the heavy side, but for such a large scope that is to be expected. If you are on the fence don't hesitate, this optic is by far my favorite on the market and you will not be disappointed!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.