As with every NAA Mini-Revolver, the hammer need not rest on an empty chamber. Using the original half-way notch cylinder, the hammer may rest safely and securely without chance of accidental discharge. Please see the owners manual for more information.
Shown next to a Smith & Wesson 500 S&W Magnum for size comparison*
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Short
- Barrel Length : 1.1"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Rosewood
- Sights : Blade Front, Fixed Rear
- Weight : 4 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
Given: In handguns, the bigger the better if you're in a gunfight; anything from a .38 to a .44 magnum. That said, there are times when you can't or prefer not to pack a big gun, but want something to throw into your pocket that has startle power or can actually throw led into the face of an unexpected assailant. The little NAA .22 short revolver is just the ticket. It's stainless so it requires little or no maintenance over the years. It's no more bulky than a set of car keys. It's extremely well made and reliable and as safe as it's possible to get, with a carry notch between cylinders. All NAA arms are precision made like a cross between jewelry and a watch. They are also sturdy as a Mack Truck. A pretty good total package with all the required elements for a serviceable special-purpose tool, and that's all any gun is. I've owned several NAA revolvers over the years and have found all of them to be of extremely high quality, precision made, and well designed to serve their intended purpose. Two consecutive numbered .22 shorts were stolen in a home burglery in California. And, oh yes, they shoot well and are even accurate (if that's the right word for a mini-gun) up to about seven yards. I consider them more than just "niche guns." When I want some peace-of-mind and a little insurance while traveling in a big city I throw a NAA .22 magnum snubby in my pocket and go about my business. Hope I never have to use it. Five solid stars for all the NAA revolvers.
Lets be honest, it is a .22 short MINI revolver, (as in my .357 magnum just gave birth mini) its practicality is pretty limited... but if you are reading this, you should have already come to grips with this fact and are still interested. So for what this gun can do, it does it very well. I got it more for a novelty piece than real protection, but it is nice to have a small noise maker to throw in my pocket if I am dressing light or going for a run. May not be intimidating, but it is still a gun and can still kill (or at least hurt like hell)
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.