- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR)
- Barrel Length : 1.6"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Rosewood
- Sights : Blade Front, Fixed Rear
- Weight : 6.2 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
Not sure why people say this little pistol is not accurate. For its size it is as accurate as you need to be and packs a punch. I bought mine years ago on the recommendation of my CHL instructor who carried one. In class he made a very good point which I will share here. If you are pulling this for defense, the threat is very close and you have limited time. In that situation five shots in the eye is as good as a .44 mag because the bad guy is dead,period.
I rate this gun at a 5. The reason why is the fact that its so easy to conceal and it packs a punch. I carry this more than any other gun for I'm a working man who likes to carry on the job. It stays well hidden so my coworkers don't catch wind of it and report me. Realistically if someone came in with pretty much any gun I'd be screwed because of the guns limited range. Yet I still feel safer with this midget cricket at my side. The report from this gun is loud enough to bring fear in to the hearts of rapists thieves and murders alike. Even though you wouldn't want to point it and yell freeze because they'd probably laugh at you.
Have had the 22mag for years, just love it. Put a NAA rubber mag grip on gun, way easier to handle, aim and pull hammer back, makes it feel like a real gun. you need to get one you will thank me
In reference to the review that complained about the inability to quickly reload... Buy a gun that has a clip. Like your glock 19 as another BUG. If you go thru the Glocks clip and 5 rounds of 22 mag. the fight was lost long ago! This is a PERFECT gun for what it is and does.
I've had one of these for many years. It's the most concealable gun you can get. 22 magnum also kicks up a storm for its size. I would say it's a heck of a lot better than nothing, but you had better be no farther than across the poker table as it's wildly inaccurate at more than ten FEET. You have to pull the hammer back for each shot so it's fairly slow to get all five rounds out there. And forget reloading, it takes ten to twenty seconds, and that's without adrenalin shakes.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.