Mini Revolver .22 Long Rifle, 1.125 Inch Barre, Matte Finish, 5 Round
The most famous tiny pistol in the world!
All stainless steel construction. Laminated rosewood grips. Single action with half-cock safety and notch between chambers to rest firing pin blade. Countersunk chambers enclose cartridge head. Ribbed barrel with blade front sight, notched rear sight. Cylinder and frame length varies with cartridge chambering. Fluted cylinders.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 1.1"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Rosewood
- Sights : Blade Front, Fixed Rear
- Weight : 4.5 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
With this weapon loaded with the new "fragmenting" bullets that are available it could be very nasty at close range which it is designed for. I am a retired after 30 year as an L.E.O.. I carry a Glock 27 plus this lil booger as well. No not over kill just prepared.
Best personal protection you can own when out in public. Fits in my pocket and mine has a lanyard ring so I have it on a lanyard to my belt. It could be easy to drop out of your pocket so I love the lanyard. Do they all come with this ring? I love it and it is very, very well made. Best thing is no one knows you are carrying as with larger revolvers like my Judge. The larger hand guns are difficult to conceal during the summer months with no coat on. No one gets jittery around you because they cannot see the gun. Hopefully I never have to use it for its intended purpose.
I just love this baby!!, excellent fit and finish, very high quality stainless steel, very fun to shoot, beautiful wood grips, it eats every single round available in the market including those fun aguila colibri, 22 shorts and even 22 shotshells; you can also find many after-market accesories, i fully trust this gun even for my everyday carry loded with some cci stingers or those hot mexican aguila interceptors 22l.r hyper velocity ammo that can reach between 830-860 fps out of this short-barrel mini pocket pistol, which is an awesome velocity for my personal standards.
I purchased one of these little guys. I am a revolver man so I needed a back up to my LCR 357. It has the best things I like revolver and small. For its size you are surprised with its ability to hit the target. I have always said a 22 LR is a all you need for protection and this gun proves it. So now I carry 5 big rounds and 5 small feel very safe. Purchase one it will not let you down, and the price is great.
It is difficult to estimate the accuracy or capability of this weapon without having a 'free trial' of it. However, with that being said, I am sure a person in the position to require an inconspicuous firearm would determine every qualification (re: appearance) would be met by said pistol. Being 71 years of age, it would be nice to have an equalizer, if attacked by a hood (or more) at any time. My wife is also partially disabled, so I could not count on her being capable of running to obtain assistance. So protection of this genre would be greatly helpful and appreciated. (Remember, even a shot that misses its target would cause a holdup man to utter, "Oh $h!t! He has a gun!") Whether or not I am capable of firing accurately, I don't think said perpetrator would be willing to stick around long enough to find out first-hand! DO YOU??
at only 4'' long you can hide this baby ALMOST anywhere!
Stepfather actually picked one up for my mother to carry, she's not comfortable with firearms usually, but she loves this. My girlfriend and I have shot it as well. It's decently accurate, but how far away are you really gonna be with this thing. Up close it won't really matter. What really matters is the function. Flawless. No problems yet. Doesn't have any noticeable problems after 1 year and minor-sometimes plinker use.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.