With its lightweight polymer frame, thin profile, and ramped 3.2" barrel, this G2C is the ideal concealed carry handgun. The G2C features an accessory rail, high-profile sights with a fixed front, an aggressive, textured grip and melted edges for added comfort and easy concealment. It has a loaded chamber indicator, manual and trigger safety.
This G2C model has a stainless slide finish with a black frame.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 3.2"
- Capacity : 12+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sight Configuration : Fixed Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 22 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I have this model and it it very good overall as it always loads, fires, and ejects without failure in part due the Mec-Gar designed magazines. The only drawback was not the extra long take-up, it was the stickiness and bumps along the way to release point. This was caused by the blade safety in the trigger hanging up and Taurus has known about this for some time and has not corrected it. For some this will improve over several hundred rounds, however mine persisted through 500 rounds so I swapped out the trigger for one without a trigger safety that has less than half the take up distance and is smooth the entire way. I no longer have double strike capability, but never thought that was a good feature. The gun shoots and handles like ones priced twice as much and other than the sticky trigger safety this is a 5 star gun for a bargain price and represents a great value, especially compared to other offerings.at the lower price range. I also have an M&P Shield and this is only a notch below it in its performance, yet costs a lot less and isn't quite a thin and compact, but very good otherwise and with higher capacity. Better than you would expect given the price range and it comes with two excellent mags.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.