- Category : Centerfire Rifle Rounds
- Caliber : 7.62X39
- Bullet Type : Bimetal Jacket
- Bullet Weight : 122 GR
- Muzzle Energy : 1555 ft lbs
- Muzzle Velocity : 2396 fps
- Rounds Per Box : 1000
- Boxes Per Case : 1
What else can I say? It is cheap, reliable, yet REALLY dirty practice ammo. I have only shot it through an SKS, so I am not expecting great accuracy, but it is fun for attempting to plink coffee cans a few hundred yards away. Be sure to clean your gun after shooting this stuff. That being said, it is a great way of breaking in a new rifle. Shoot a few hundred rounds of this through your rifle, clean with a bore polish and you will have an accurate rifle.
I shoot this alot in my mini-30. Accuracy isn't the greatest 2.5" at 100 yards but fine for plinking. I think it is a very good value for high volume shooting.
I have fired hundreds of this round through my SKS and have never had any problem. It is reasonably accurate for most any plinking or hunting out to about 200 yards. Good round for the money
This is some pretty good stuff. I have two AK's and an SKS and it works flawless in all of them. It is still fairly cheap. Even though it says non corrosive I wouldn't take any chances and clean the rifle anyway.
My SGL-21 eats this stuff up. I've had a 0 duds using this ammo in that rifle after thousands of rounds. It is a little bit on the dirty side, so be prepared to do a little cleaning. Otherwise, this is a great value quality ammunition.
Excellent ammo, works great in my SKS. I have used over a thousand rounds and not one jam or misfire. All in all a great buy!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.