The vault-like action is solid and cold hammer-forged from special steel alloy. Integral 17 mm axial scope mounting rails with integral recoil stop-slots on the top of the receiver. The sturdy bolt with three locking lugs feeds rounds unfailingly from the centerline of a detachable staggered 2-row magazine. Reliably feeds with various ammunition types. Bolt lift is only 60° for fast bolt throw.
SAKO TRG based on a series of actions which designated: Short action TRG-22 and Long action TRG-42. Three locking lugs makes 60° bolt lift angle possible. The receiver is stabilized with three fastening screws. Optionally available with phosphatized finish. The bolt is black matte on all models.
MAGAZINE is a detachable reliable center fed box magazine. Plugs for easy removing at the rear corners.
DOUBLE-STAGE TRIGGER pull is adjustable from 1 to 2.5 kg (2 to 5 lbs). It is also adjustable in length and horizontal or vertical pitch. The entire trigger assembly, including the trigger guard, can be removed from the rifle without disassembling any other part of the rifle.
SAFETY catch, which is silent in operation, is located inside of the trigger guard. The safety locks the trigger mechanism and locks the bolt in a closed position with the firing pin blocked.
STOCK base is made of aluminium, to which the polyurethane forestock is attached. The buttstock is also made of polyurethane and is reinforced through the use of an aluminium skeleton. Spacers allow the cheek piece to be fully adjustable in height and infinitely adjustable in windage and pitch.
BUTTPLATE is adjustable both for distance and angle through the use of spacers and is also infinitely adjustable in height and pitch.
The stock is designed for both right and left handed shooters. Phosphatized model can be supplied with 200 g (7 oz) heavier green or Desert Tan color stock.
SCOPE READY. No open sights. A 17 mm integral dovetail is on the top of the receiver for optical day or night sight mounting. Receiver is also drilled and tapped for Picatinny rail mounting. Phosphatized barrel is equipped with groove for emergency sight assembling.
BARREL free floating an is cold-hammerforged. Optional detachable muzzle brake can be fitted, which also acts as an efficient flash-hider. TRG-22 is also optionally available with 20” barrel.
TRG Optional Accessories for special purposes like: Suppressor (for cal. 308 Win), foldable bipod, folding stock, auxiliary steel peep sights for emergency use, match sight mounting set, night sight adapter, different slings and swivels, different rails for assembling different accessories, cleaning sets, transit cases etc.
- Weight: 4.9 kg (10 3/4 lbs)
- Rifle Overall Length: 1150 mm (45 1/4”)
- Action: Sako TRG-22 - Drilled and tapped for Picatinny rail. Integral 17mm axial scope mounting rails with recoil stop-slots.
- Trigger: Two stage adjustable in length and horizontal or vertical pitch
- Safety: Safety lever inside the trigger guard locks both the trigger mechanism and bolt handle, as well as blocks the firing pin.
- Rifle Barrel Length: 660 mm (26”) Twist: 1:11"
- Rifle Stock: Aluminium reinforced composite - Fixed butt - Black
- Scope Mount: Sako TRG22 has a dovetail receiver and accepts factory dovetail mounts. Picatinny rails are also available.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.