For the absolute ultimate in accuracy, all bolt-action stocks are available with an optional precision-machined, full-length bed block imbedded in the stock by Blackhawk. This solid aluminum, CNC machined, 7075 aircraft aluminum block completely surrounds the action and extends full-length into the forend. The full-length block absolutely guarantees the ultimate in accuracy by providing rock-solid stability over the full length of the stock.
You can select Shooting Accessory from Pillar Bed or Full-Length Aluminum Bed Block versions to fit most Remington, Winchester, Ruger and Mauser bolt actions rifles. Simple "drop-in" installation makes upgrading quick and easy. The Blackhawk Rifle CompStock recoil system is effective with all calibers and requires no adjustment. Even the heaviest tactical or hunting loads can be fired without flinch or pain. The Rifle CompStock by Blackhawk Tactical eliminates the need for ear shattering muzzle breaks. These Rifle Stocks by Blackhawk Tactical are ideal for field or range use.
All center-fire bolt-action models come standard with aluminum pillar bedding. Pillar bedding is normally a gunsmith installed custom option. BlackHawk molding process and their desire to produce the best product available compelled them to include this feature as standard. Pillar bedding utilizes aluminum bosses imbedded in the stock insert at the critical action mounting bolt locations. These aluminum pillar beds guarantee an accurate rock solid action fit that will not shoot loose.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.