The single stack magazine pouch works with all caliber single column mags, from 9mm to .45 caliber. The double stack magazine pouch will take all 9mm and .40 caliber staggered column magazines, including polymer-body designs.
The most interesting thing about these magazine pouches is that the unique belt clip can be removed and they can be placed side by side on the Dual Rail Accessory Platform, for those wanting a double magazine pouch, on the same carrier. Or, they can be placed beside one of BlackHawk's light carriers, for a combo light/mag carrier.
Once again, BlackHawk® CQC gives you choices, not limits.
- Category : Holders and Accessories
- Type : Mag/Cuff Pouch
- Color : Black
- Material : Carbon Fiber
- Size : Fits up to 2.25"
- Model : Double 410600PBK
- Finish : Matte
- Model Fit : 9mm/40 Cal
- Mount Type : Belt Clip
- Belt Size : Up to 2.25"
- Shell Count : None
I used two of these in Iraq for my M9 and they worked well. They are open on the bottom and side so sand gets into the mags. The plastic tension "spring" becomes weaker over time but is fine for average wear even after a year in Iraqi heat. I would be hesitant to do alot of running and jumping with these mag holders. I have used them for 3-Gun competition and they work well for a closed course. We had guys downrange whose mags would pop out while running with these mag holder attached to the SERPA Drop leg holster platform, but they were fine on my belt and mounted on my body armor/tac vest.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.