The patented Crackshot™ XBR™ package comes with the Crackshot™ single shot rifle in .22 cal with a 16.5” barrel. This gun is lightweight, easy to carry, and perfect for small game hunting. Additionally, you get the XBR upper that you can swap onto your Crackshot™ rifle. With a 20” barrel, the XBR allows you to shoot an arrow out of your Crackshot™ rifle and changes your platform into a whole new gun! The XBR has an inner barrel that allows you to slide the hollow end of a Traditions™ Firebolt™ Arrow over this inner barrel until it reaches the end of the barrel. The inner barrel is protected by an outer shroud which also protects the shooter. Keeping the gun pointed down range, simply load your arrow, break open the action, and put in a Traditions™ XBR™ Powerload. Continue by closing the gun up, taking the safety off, cocking the hammer, and then firing at your target.
The Crackshot & Crackshot XBR is also equipped with Traditions™ Elite XT™ trigger system. The Elite XT™ trigger system is designed with a rebounding hammer and a manual cross block trigger safety. The Elite XT™ trigger allows the action to be broken open with the cross bolt safety engaged which allows you to load or unload your firearm and view the chamber.
The Crackshot™ XBR™ fires a Traditions™ 2216 Firebolt™ Arrow that is a standard 16” Aluminum arrow. This arrow can travel up to 385 FPS and is paired with a Traditions™ XBR™ Powerload in .27 Caliber Long. The Crackshot™ XBR™ can shoot up to 385 FPS, is low recoil, and is low decibel.
Two guns for the price of one! This package comes with the Crackshot™ .22 caliber rifle, the XBR™ upper in .27 cal long in Black with a 4x32 scope mounted, and (3) Traditions™ Firebolt™ Arrows. This package does not come with a QD Quiver or Traditions™ XBR™ Powerloads.
Traditions Crackshot/XBR Combo
.22 Cal Single Shot Rifle
Rubber Recoil Pad
Manual Trigger Block Safety
Intregal Scope Mount
Lightweight & Easy to Carry
Great for Plinking & Small Game Hunting!
Overall Length 32"
Crackshot XBR Features:
.27 Cal Long - Only for use with Traditions XBR Powerloads
20" Barrel Which Fires Arrows!
Up to 385 FPS
Out to 70 Yard Effective Kill Range
Can Use a Field tip, Fixed or Mechanical Broadhead
Easy to Disassemble for Cleaning
Manual Trigger Block Safety
Synthetic Black Stock
Lightweight, Low Recoil, Low Decibel
Comes with a 4x32 Scope & (3) Traditions Firebolt Arrows
NOT INCLUDED: QD Quiver, Traditions XBR Powerloads, &
Arrow Field Tips
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.