At just 7.8 lbs the all new SAINT VICTOR .308 hits like a ton of bricks without the weight of a traditional AR-10. Purpose built to offer serious power in a quick handling configuration, the SAINT VICTOR in .308 features a 16" light weight barrel, M-Lok® free float hand guard and included flip-up sights. Never a victim, always the VICTOR.
The SAINT Victor .308 is purpose built to offer serious power in a quick handling configuration.
15" M-LOK FREE FLOAT HANDGUARD
All Victor models include an M-Lok Aluminum Free Float handguard with patent-pending SA Locking Tabs for unlimited customization.
NICKEL BORON COATED FLAT TRIGGER
An enhanced, nickel boron coated single-stage flat trigger ensures a grit-free pull for consistent accuracy.
SPRING LOADED FLIP-UP SIGHTS
The SAINT Victor rifle comes outfitted with SA spring-loaded flip-up iron sights that are adjustable for windage and elevation.
BRAVO COMPANY FURNITURE
The SAINT Victor is fitted with premium furniture including a BCM 6-position stock and pistol grip.
QD mounts built into the end plate and stock offer multiple options to suit your sling configuration preference.
SA MUZZLE BRAKE
The SA Muzzle Brake effectively distributes pressure upward and outward to counter muzzle rise for faster and more accurate follow up shots.
The SAINT Victor series of rifles and pistols from Springfield Armory are designed as purpose built defensive firearms, and manufactured to professional standards for unrivaled performance.
STOCK/FRAME:Collapsible / Folding Stock
STOCK/GRIPS:Bravo Company 6-Position
WEIGHT:7 lbs. 11 oz.
CAPACITY:20 + 1 # OF MAGS:1 MAGAZINE DESC:20 rd. Magpul PMAG Gen M3
OVERALL LENGTH:34.5" - 37.75"
SIGHTS:Flip-Up Front and Rear
ADDL INFO:SA Multiport Muzzle Brake
ADDL INFO:Bravo Company Mod3 Pistol Grip
ADDL INFO:15" M-LOK Free Float Handguard
Caliber .308 WIN
Magazine (1) 20-Round Magpul Gen M3
Barrel 16" Lightweight Profile, CMV Melonite® Finish Internal & External, 1:10
Front Sight Spring Loaded Flip-Up
Rear Sight Spring Loaded Flip-Up
Muzzle Device SA Muzzle Brake
Trigger Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated Single Stage Flat
Upper Receiver Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
Lower Receiver Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System
Handguard 15" M-Lok Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs
Gas System Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Gas Block
Receiver Extension Mil-Spec Dimension Carbine, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
Bolt Carrier Group MPT, Melonite® Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
Buffer Assembly Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
Charging Handle GI Style
Butt Stock Bravo Company 6-Position
Safety 90 Degree Single Sided
Trigger Guard Integral to Receiver
Pistol Grip Bravo Company Mod.3
Length 37.75" Fully Extended, 34.5" Collapsed
Weight 7 lbs 11 oz
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.