Arsenal Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the SAM7R. This 7.62 x 39 mm caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its intermediate-length trapdoor buttstock to its muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7R is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7R rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled and Forged Receiver
Each SAM7R receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability.
Includes FIME Group Enhanced Fire Control Group
Includes FM-922EUS, the Enhanced Fire Control Group (FCG) for AK- and RPK-based rifles. FIME's Enhanced FCG includes a single-hook trigger, hammer, disconnector, disconnector springs.
FIME’s Enhanced Fire Control Group delivers shortened trigger travel with an extremely smooth and light trigger pull. To prevent lever misfires, the disconnector face makes full contact with the hammer. Further, the disconnector is engineered with an elongated tail, which makes a full stop on the rear trigger guard rivet and the hammer stop prevents the hammer from slamming on the trigger. With these two designs functioning together, it eliminates the “trigger slap” found in competing products.
Summary: Arsenal SAM7R-62 7.62x39mm Semi-Automatic Rifle with AK-351 Muzzle Brake, milled and forged receiver, FIME Group enhanced fire control group, 16.3" chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 14x1mm left-hand threads, removable muzzle brake, cleaning rod, bayonet lug, black polymer furniture, intermediate length buttstock, scope rail, one 10 round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
Plum 10rd Magazine
AK-351 Muzzle Brake
Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, and bolt carrier
Steyr technology cold hammer-forged 16.3" barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory
14x1mm left-hand threads
Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
FIME Group Enhanced FCG
Intermediate length US-made 10" black polymer buttstock with cleaning kit compartment. (Total length of pull 13.4")
922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines
Side-attached scope rail
Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
Total Length: 36.5” (927mm)
Barrel Length: 16.3" (415 mm)
Weight w/o Mag: 8 lbs. (3.67kg)
Muzzle Velocity: 2,329 fps (710 m/s)
Rate of Fire (practicle): 40 rds/min
Twist Rate: 1:9:44 (1 in 240 mm)
Effective Range: 400 m
Max Effective Range: 1350 m
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.