Here's The All New SBE3 12 Ga 26" Barrel 3" Chamber Option (model 10306)!
Optimized for hunting, the SBE 3 now comes in a 12-gauge model that’s chambered for 3" shells. It features recoil reduction features, plus hunt-enhancing performance features, and is engineered by the same team who brought you the world-famous Benelli Super Black Eagle.
They engineered the SBE 3 to deliver the best combination of shot pattern, felt recoil, and muzzle blast reduction in a semi-automatic shotgun. It has a full metal feed ramp and has a CNC-machined receiver from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
Comfort Tech 3 & Combtech Technology
The first of its kind. It’s been 13 years since Comfort Tech came out and it is still the most efficient design possible. That’s why it’s the basis for the SBE 3 stock. The size and location of the chevrons on Comfort Tech 3 were improved and Benelli engineers have developed a new cheek comb pad, Combtech, which reduces facial impact and vibrations.
This is the most comfortable shotgun you’ll ever own. It’s got all the features of the SBE 3, plus a fully adjustable comb and a new cheek comb pad, Combtech.
Benelli Inertia-Driven System
The Inertia-Driven System is the hallmark of Benelli’s strength and reliability. It requires no adjustments, cycles consistently in conditions that border on the unfair, and easily handles field loads as well as 3-1/2" magnum loads. Gas systems are notorious for becoming fouled up when handling heavy loads after long periods of use. Not so with our shotguns, which will cycle reliably and continue to function without flaw after firing 500,000+ rounds.
Safety & Oversized Bolt Knob
The oversized bolt handle and safety, along with the angled drop lever on the SBE3, make it easier to operate, even with gloved hands.
Crio System Technology by Benelli
When the steel cools to -300 degrees Fahrenheit (Fahrenheit), it goes through a process called “cryogenic treatment.” This process causes the molecules in the steel to realign themselves into a much tighter pattern. This makes the barrel smoother and easier to shoot. Since there are no hard spots or uneven areas, it delivers a superior pattern and keeps the bore clean longer.
Easy Locking Bolt Technology
A true shotgun hunter must be able to use many loads from light to heavy. The SBE 3 features a patent-pending locking mechanism that works with every type of load, from light to heavy.
Loading System Simplified
The new Super Black Eagle 3 has several features incorporated into its design to make it the perfect choice for a wide range of hunters. Incorporating a beveled loading port with grooves helps you guide shells toward the magazine, and the redesigned carrier and carrier latch make shell insertion effortless.
|Stock Finish||Realtree Max-5|
|Receiver Finish||Realtree Max-5|
|Barrel Finish||Realtree Max-5|
|Gauge||12 Ga 2 3/4", 3"|
|Stock Configuration||Comfort Tech 3|
|Hand Dominance||Right Handed|
|Chokes||Crio - C, IM, F|
|Extended Choke||Crio - IC, M|
|Chambered For||2-3/4", 3"|
|Min. Recommended Load||3-dram, 1-1/8-oz. loads|
|Drilled & Tapped||No|
|Length of Pull||14-3/8"|
|Drop at Heel||2-1/8"|
|Drop at Comb||1-3/8"|
|Avg. Weight||6.9 lbs|
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.