EXTENDED CHOKE TUBES: IC, M, Crio® chokes.
FLUSH CHOKE TUBES: C, IM, F Crio® chokes and wrench. FINISHES: Realtree® Max-5TM, Black synthetic,
Mossy Oak® Bottomland,TM GORETM OPTIFADETM Timber.
BARRELS: Crio® treated barrel.
RECOIL PADS: ComforTech® 3 recoil pads and Comb-Tech pads. SHIM KIT: For adjustment of drop and cast.
HARD CASE: Custom fitted hard case to protect in transport
COMBTECH & COMFORT TECH 3 Comfort Tech™ was the first of its kind. By splitting the stock diagonally and utilizing shock-absorbing chevrons, the entire stock was essentially turned into a recoil pad. This chevron system, now 13 years old, is still the most efficient design possible, and was the basis for the SBE 3 stock. The chevron size and location has been optimized on Comfort Tech 3. Furthermore, Benelli engineers have developed a new cheek comb pad, Combtech, which greatly reduces facial impact and vibrations.
EASY-LOADING SYSTEM A beveled loading port, redesigned carrier and a new two-piece carrier latch have all been incorporated into the new SBE 3 to make loading the magazine effortless.
INERTIA-DRIVE SYSTEM The hallmark of Benelli strength and reliability, our clean-burning Inertia Driven System never requires adjusting, cycles consistently in conditions that border on the unfair and easily handles everything from light field loads to 3½" magnums. From a cleanliness and speed perspective, gas systems simply cannot compete—whereas Inertia-Driven Benelli shotguns are known to fire 500,000+ rounds and still function without flaw.
OVERSIZED BOLT HANDLE & SAFETY A larger bolt release and safety, along with an outward angled drop lever make the SBE 3 quicker and easier to operate–even with gloved hands
Magazine Capacity: 3+1
Crio® Flush Chokes: C,IM,F
Crio® Extended Chokes: IC,M
Type of Sights: Red-bar front sight and metal bead mid-sight
Length of Pull: 143/8"
Drop at heel: 21/8"
Drop at Comb: 13/8"
Minimum recommended load: 3-dram, 11/8 oz loads (12-ga.)
†Receiver drilled and tapped for 93A Weaver base.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.