Wilson Combat gunsmiths and engineers have completely reworked a SIG SAUER P320 chassis and unfinished SIG manufactured slide into our ideal version of a high performance perfected striker-fired pistol.
Using the all-new Wilson Combat SIG P320 grip module, our in-house re-machined slide and Wilson Combat performance battlesights, the Wilson Combat Optimized WCP320 will become the new standard in hard-use, striker fired handguns. Our modifications have tailored and tuned the 320 platform for precision tactical pistol shooting.
This robust, fast handling pistol wears our Wilson Combat engineered polymer grip module. This newly designed and manufactured grip has enhanced traction, smoother reloading, improved pointablity and superb recoil control in dynamic shooting. This grip turns an already solid platform into an ergonomic shooting machine.
The slide has been machined with the Wilson Combat X-TAC pattern for improved manipulation under stress. The front and rear cocking serrations, as well as the slide top, wear this signature Wilson Combat pattern. The stainless steel slide and chromoly barrel wear the most advanced black DLC (Diamond-Like-Carbon) physical vapor deposition finish avaiable. This finished has chromium and tungsten underlayers for long lasting corrosion and abrasion resistance.
The SIG SAUER flat-faced XFULL trigger is standard on the WCP320 and gives shooters a lower finger position on the trigger which increases leverage for a lighter, smoother trigger pull. The pull can be further enhanced by Wilson Combat gunsmiths with our optional action tune using Grayguns custom trigger parts.
About the SIG SAUER P320
The SIG SAUER P320 is a high-performance, strike-fired service pistol known for extreme reliability that beat all other tested handguns in the Government's 2017 Modular Handgun Competition. Learn more at www.sigsauer.com.
Magazine Capacity: 17 Rounds
Barrel Length: 3.9"
Overall Length: 7.5"
Sight Radius: 5.75"
Weight Empty: 26.8 oz
Weight Loaded: 34.2 oz
Wilson Combat P320 Black Carry II Module
Wilson Combat X-TAC P320 Carry Slide with Machine Bevels
Black DLC Finish on Slide and Barrel
X-TAC Pattern Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
X-TAC Pattern on Slide Top
Wilson Combat Logo on Slide
Wilson Combat Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
SIG Factory Magazine Release
SIG Factory Slide Stop
Action Tune with Straight Trigger
2 17rd X-Series Magazines
9mm Caliber Only
Not CA Compliant
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.