• Threaded barrel - 3/8”x24 takes 3/8”x24 to 1/2”x28 adapter
• 2 magazines included
• Ambidextrous manual safety
• Reversible magazine release
• Picatinny-style accessory rail
• Magazine Safety - Will not fire without magazine inserted
• Internal lock
• Captured recoil guide rod & spring for easier assembly/disassembly
• Made in USA
Why? Because it's made of fun. We shrunk our full size M&P® by 15% and replaced it with pure awesome. Yep. It's molded right in there alongside the premium features and M&P's hand-hugging grip. Sure all of that fun is hard to see, but don't worry. Whether you're shooting a tin can or hitting a full can of soda, you can make fun funner with an M&P®22 Compact.
- Model:M&P®22 Compact
- Frame Size:Compact
- Caliber:.22 LR
- Action:Single Action (Internal Hammer)
- Capacity:10+1 Rounds
- Barrel Length:3.56” (9.04 cm)
- Front Sight:White Dot
- Rear Sight:White 2-Dot - Screw adjustable for windage & elevation
- Overall Length:6.65” (16.9 cm)
- Overall Height:5.03” (12.8 cm)
- Overall Width:1.48” (3.8 cm)
- Weight:15.3 oz. (433.8 g)
- Empty Mag Weight:1.7 oz (48.2 g)
- Barrel Material:Carbon steel
- Slide Material:Aluminum alloy
- Frame Material:Polymer
- Finish:Black, hard coat anodize
very accurate and ergonomic gun. 16" Target at 25 yrds is a cinch.
GUN SMITH NOTICED FRONT SIGHT OFF CENTER AS WELL AS THE REAR ... HE CENTERED THEM BOTH AND REMINDED ME THIS IS NOT A TARGET PISTOL AND HAS PLASTIC SIGHTS...IF NOT CAREFUL , THEY WILL MOVE..... 10 BUCKS LATER I WAS OUT OF THERE.... NOT THE SMITH AND WESSON STANDARD...
GAVE THE GUN 5 STARS FOR EASE IN BREAKDOWN AND RE ASSEMBLY...FEEL IN HAND...FIT AND FINISH... """BUT""" WENT FROM THE BOX TO THE RANGE..IT WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE.. THEN I NOTICED THE REAR SIGHT WAS MOUNTED OFF TO THE LEFT.. ALSO WAS THE WINDAGE... WHEN I TRIED TO ADJUST THE WINDAGE WITH THE ALLEN KEY PROVIDED IT WOULD NOT MOVE... FELT LIKE KEY WAS NOT THE RIGHT SIZE OR SET SCREW WAS STRIPPED.. MAYBE THATS WHY THE FACTORY HAD NOT CENTERED IT.. JUST GONNA GO TO MY LOCAL GUN SMITH...GREAT OPERATION AS FAR AS FEED AND EJECT... GOOD GUN WITH A NOT SO GOOD ASSEMBLER...
I originally bought this gun from Bass Pro. I wanted an easy to shoot gun that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg to get ammo. No problems at all! I bought this one for my wife since there were issues with Bass Pro selling us one. We both took our TN HCP class with it. It hits right on the target. Only downside is the sight can not be switched out to night sights.
By far the Very Best .22 pistol that I have ever owned or shot. This M&P masterpiece literally eats up any ammo the I run through it. I even have had Smith's competitor's .22's that did not get past the first magazine before a jam. Whatever gun I take to the range, this one comes along. It's a joy to shoot. Smith and Wesson did a fine job of component match up on this little jewel. Great engineering guys.
If you want to use a suppressor you need to buy the S&W adapter & wrench kit sold by Impact or buy the other model that comes suppressor ready.
Finally a .22 semi auto that will cycle the cheap ammo. I have shot 500 rounds of different cheap ammo without a problem. The Remigton golden bullet, Federal target, Winchester, CCI(of course) all work without problems. Accurate, easy to work the slide. No recoil and easy for the kids to shoot.
Just purchased the M&P 22. I can say this is a fun compact 22 to shoot. After about 300 rounds through it I found the CCI Mini Mags cycle through with no problems. Shoots with little to no recoil. Targets are easy to acquire with the standard white dot sights. Field stripping and cleaning are very easy. Also would recommend to pick up additional 10 rd mags.
As is normal with S&W...quality pistol and a great price thanks to Impact Guns (along with fantastic service and super quick shipping)! You've got to get you one of these and add to your collection!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.