The Spectre family of pistols has become the pinnacle of feature-rich performance in the Sig Custom Works polymer lineup. With exclusive laser engraved grip modules, TiN gold barrels and triggers, and custom-designed slides, these exclusive firearms are as functional as they are beautiful. Every Spectre series pistol comes standard with XRay3 day/night sights, flat XSeries triggers, and is optic ready out of the box. Each model also comes standard with two magazines, a Sig Custom Works coin and a certified custom certificate.
Sig Custom Works introduces a new era of compensated pistols with the introduction of the P320 Spectre Comp. Built around the proven TXG tungsten-infused grip module, the latest pistol in the Spectre family uses a redesigned slide with falling serrations and an optic plate cover making it compatible with the Romeo1PRO, Deltapoint PRO, or RMR. The 4.6” TiN gold, threaded barrel is fitted with a single port compensator that significantly reduces muzzle flip and felt recoil. The compensator is attached with two taper screws which allow for simple removal and installation. It also houses the front sight, which maintains stability during shooting for faster front sight recovery and acquisition. The TXG grip has also been improved with Sig’s laser engraving treatment, and each pistol includes two 21rd magazines and a Sig Custom Works coin and a certified custom certificate. The P320 Spectre Comp is the most versatile and best shooting 9mm polymer pistol we have ever designed.
Frame Material Stainless Steel
Grip Module Lxg Tungsten Xseries
Slide Material Stainless Steel
Slide Finish Cerakote Blackout
Magazine Capacity 21 Or 10 Round
Sights Xray3 Day/Night Sights
Trigger Tin Gold Skeletonized Striker
Measurements Imperial Metric
Overall Length 8.5"
Overall Height 5.8"
Overall Width 1.6"
Barrel Length 4.6"
Sight Radius 6.5"
Weight W/Magazine 41.8 Oz
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.