Introducing the game changing Sig Sauer P365. Micro-compact everyday carry size with unprecedented 10+1 full-size capacity. The P365 is striker-fired, with the clean crisp trigger pull you expect from a SIG. Lightweight and easy to conceal, the P365 is chambered in 9mm and is rated for +P ammunition. Included standard are XRAY3 Day/Night sights, a 10-round flush fit magazine, and a 10-round extended magazine. An optional 12-round extended magazine allows you to bring the total capacity to 13 rounds. The new P365. Bring More. Everyday.
The unique grip design and higher grip to bore axis reduces perceived recoil and makes the P365 as comfortable to shoot as many mid-sized pistols. The grip is fully-textured polymer with a slim-line rail that will accommodate SIG light or laser accessories. The stainless-steel slide comes standard with front and rear serrations for easier slide manipulation, as well as XRAY3 Day/Night sights for faster sight acquisition under all lighting conditions.
Disassembly is safe and easy with a three-point takedown that does not require the trigger to be pulled. A generous trigger guard undercut also allows for a higher hand position and better retention. The narrowing magazine design allows the upper part of the grip to be perfectly contoured to fit the shooter’s thumb when fired.
The P365 is a pistol for professionals and civilians alike who want a smaller, high-performance pistol that does it all. This is the ultimate, everyday concealed carry pistol.
Includes (1) 10rd Flush Magazine AND (1) 10rd Extended Magazine
XRAY3 Day/Night sights
Rated for +P 9mm ammunition
Striker Fired design with a clean, crisp trigger pull
Nitron® Stainless Steel Slide for optimal corrosion resistance
Fully textured Polymer Grip Module for a slip-free grip
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Barrel Length: 3.1"
Overall Length: 5.8"
Overall Height: 4.3"
Overall Width: 1.0"
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
Grip Material: Polymer
Slide Material: Stainless Steel
Slide Finish: Freedom Edition
Sights: XRAY3 Day/Night sights
Sight Radius: 4.9"
Magazines: (2) 10-Round Steel Magazines
Weight (without magazine): 17.8 oz.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.