The most touted feature of this new pistol is its impressive ergonomics. The slender steel magazine is surrounded by a glass-filled nylon frame featuring an optimized texture, making for a natural and ergonomic grip. Despite the longer cartridges, the trigger reach is no longer than many common 9mm Luger handguns. All of the controls are easily accessible, like the 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, robust slide release and the reversible magazine latch.
The flat-shooting 5.7x28mm cartridge is recognized for its superior ballistic performance. The lighter weight projectiles have significantly less felt recoil than 9mm Luger, allowing quicker sight reacquisition.
Rounding out the package is a windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting; Picatinny-style accessory rail; and Ruger's Secure Action™ fire control which features a short, crisp trigger pull with positive reset. To top it off, the slide is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available accessory optic adapter plate.
The alloy steel slide features enhanced front and rear cocking serrations. The steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance, and the fire control housing is precision CNC-machined from anodized aluminum. The pistol is 8.65" long and weighs 24.5 ounces. It ships in a lockable hard case and includes two, 20-round steel magazines (10-round, state compliant model also available).
Robust, all-steel slide is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available optic adapter plate, available at ShopRuger.com.
Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition >ber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting.
The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance.
Steel magazine provides double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk.
Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
The Secure Action™ >re control is derived from the reliable and proven hammer->red LCP® >re control system. The Secure Action™ >re control
combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP® with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
Inspection port allows for visual con>rmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers.
Easily operated ergonomic controls like the popular 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, reversible magazine release and robust slide release.
Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
Model: Ruger 57
Type: Semi-Auto Pistol
Finish: Tungsten Grey Cerakote
Action: Striker Fire
Stock: High-Perf Glass Filled Nylon
Sight: FT: Fiber Optic RR: Adjustable
Barrel Length: 4.94
Overall Length: 8.65
Weight: 24.5 oz
# of Mags: 2
Safety: Ambidextrous Manual Safety
Features: 1913 Picatinny Rail, Robust Slide Release;
Reversible Magazine Release
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.