Designed with versatility and customization in mind, the Stribog has a threaded barrel (thread protector included), Picatinny rails, and M-LOK accessory mounts for attaching a wide variety of accessories. The upper receiver back-plate can be replaced by an AR-type brace mount, further enhancing the adjustability of this firearm.
Action: Dynamic Blowback Mass Bolt
Barrel Length: 8" 1/2x28 Thread + Thread Protector
Front Sight: Flip-up Polymer
Rear Sight: Flip-up polymer
Construction: HTS aluminum alloy
Safety: Ambidextrous External Safety
Weight: 82 oz.
Stribog SP9A1 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol
(3) 30-Round Magazines
Hard Pistol Case
I bought a Stribog at the Ogden Store before Thanksgiving. Loaded the mags up to go shooting the next day. The next day I found that the magazines had cracked, yes all three that came with the weapon. The feed lips had chipped and the magazines had cracks at the rear and sides. There were rounds that had fallen out. Eventually just the spring pressure on the followers forced the followers out of the cracked mags. I had ordered 4 more mags before I found the problem. Once the new mags arrived I was able to fire the weapon. It worked great with FMJ but was having feed issues with some hollow points. I have contacted Global and was told to I would be contacted that day or then next day by their armorer. Coming up on 2 weeks and have not heard back. I would have given the Stribog a 5 star rating except for the mags
Luv this version with the brave. This is a great weapon to consider. 100% reliable
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.