Beretta has a great web section about the PX4 Storm, check it out here:
This is the civilian version, and includes 2 magazines.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 4.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous Manual, Firing Pin
- Grips : Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Sights : 3-Dot White
- Weight : 27.7 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Beretta Px4 9MM
I will more than likely have a part 2 review segment as this review is geared towards Impact Guns themselves. I've been eye balling the Beretta Px4 for a couple of months and going to local dealers and touching the Px4 finally surfing the web I ran into this site. I live in california so everyone knows how sad this state is. I finally placed my order wednesday morning and friday 1:30 pm it was at my FFL not only were they fast but they kept me posted on my order. If you have concerns about ordering from Impact Guns rest assure they are great, professionals and great customer service. There are to many great reviews on the Px4 so I'm not going repeat them. Keep shooting folks.
Shoots great, looks great, ergo mixed
I've put roughly 5000 rounds down range with my 9mm F model. I've had 1 stove pipe with reloads, and zero failures of any kind with factory loads. This gun is a real easy shooter. It is comfy in the hand, very low felt recoil, and the big white 3-dot sites are easy to aquire with. Mine shoots a touch low with some ammo, but is accurate as I'll ever be. The trigger took a while to smooth out after a scrape it had at first, but now it is decent. DA is smooth and about 8 lbs, SA about half that. Your 1911 snobs will still say the trigger is inferior, but on a SA/DA combat gun I'm not complaining. If I wanted to complain I'd talk about the safety. Is hard to flick off up there on the slide, and has a sharpish edge on it to boot. If you want to carry this gun leave the saftey off and rely on your DA. Finish is quite good, the grip had nice sticky checkering, the mag release and slide stop are well placed and take down/cleaning is simple. The main negative to this gun really is that it is Beretta's stepchild 9mm; the 92 FS gets all the after market love. Plus, this is one sweet looking gun! Over all I'm quite happy with my PX4.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.