Manufactured in three calibers, the Px4 Storm uses an exclusive Beretta designed innovative locked-breech with a rotating barrel system, the strongest action to date.
The light yet durable frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of technopolymer reinforced fiberglass. Modular structure, ergonomics and interchangeability of parts make the Px4 Storm the ideal firearm for law-enforcement use, as well as personal defense.
1. Accessory Rail: The frame of the Px4 Storm has an integral Picatinny MILSTD-1913 rail for rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
2. Slide: The sides of the slide are smooth and offer snag-proof insertion and removal of the pistol from its holster. The front and rear serrations on the slide facilitate slide operation and safety control in both wet or dry conditions.
3. Visible Automatic Firing Pin Block: The front part of the firing pin is blocked from any forward movement until the trigger is pulled completely back. The block is
located rearward, far away from the fouling and debris of the breech face. Since the block is visible, the user may ascertain its proper operation at any time. Even if the pistol falls and strikes the ground muzzle down, the firing pin will not strike the primer.
4. 3-Dot Sight System: Features a white ‘3-dot’ sight pattern for quick acquisition of the target. The rear sight is designed to provide a front projection so that, in
an emergency, the user may retract the slide single-handedly by pushing the rear sight against the edge of a table, door, etc.
5. Ambidextrous Safety (Type F): The ambidextrous safety lever, easily accessible by the thumb or a right or left handed shooter, is spring loaded so it’s either positively “on” or “off”. The safety lever also functions as the pistol’s decocking lever. When pushed down, the rear part of the firing pin (striker) is rotated out of alignment with the front part of the firing pin. (NOTE: Type C does not have an external safety/decocking lever). Additional hammer drop catch (half cock notch) prevents striking of the firing pin unit in the remote chance of unintentional hammer drop.
6. External Hammer Design: A traditional feature of Beretta pistols, this design provides the most energy to the firing pin, virtually eliminating the possibility of
misfires due to light primer strikes. Also provides an immediate visual and tactile indicator as to the cocked/uncocked status of the pistol.
7. Individual Size Grips: Pistol may be configured with small, medium or large backstraps to individually fit the hand of each shooter. The backstraps are checkered to ensure a firm grip in both wet or dry shooting conditions. Three backstraps included with every pistol.
8. Reversible Magazine Release: Multiple-sized, reversible magazine release buttons allow for customization to the individual’s hand size. Small size comes standard on the gun, while medium and large buttons are available as accessories and easy replacement. Each size may be positioned for right-handed or left-handed use.
9. Simple Field Stripping: Pistol is designed for extremely quick and simple field stripping. Disassembly latch does not remove from the gun, preventing accidental
dropping and loss. Reassembly is easy and accidental misassembly of parts is prevented by the distinctive design.
10. Light Technopolymer Frame: The light, yet durable, frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of Corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polymer.
11. Barrrel: The Px4’s unique rotating barrel and locking system dissipates recoil energy radially, reducing felt recoil and muzzle rise. This is the strongest Beretta pistol action. Chrome lined barrels provide extreme corrosion resistance, as well as ease of cleaning. Barrels also feature a deeply recessed combat muzzle crown to protect the rifling. (NOTE: Sub-Compact models feature tilt-barrel locking system and stainless steel construction).
Includes 2 magazines.
This pistol is the full size model, pictured on the left below:
Just bought the Beretta PX4 Storm couple weeks ago....had another gun (Steyr) I wanted to shoot too, so took them both out to shoot some 8" steel targets (since they both are about the same size) at 20 yards (60 feet). Most of my other pistols frames are all steel, where the Beretta is high strength polymer, and it didn't kick as much as I thought it would (like a Kel-Tec P11 I use to have...key words USE TO HAVE) Shot 250 rounds through it, no issue's what-so-ever, even when I fired rapidly, as fast as I could pull the trigger....didn't hit squat, was just seeing if I'd get a failure...it's a breeze to take apart to clean it, you don't need any tools to do so...I did like the sight (trapezoid) better on the Steyr however. Would I buy the Storm again if I had to buy another one? You betcha I would...it's a good weapon. The staff at Impact are great to do business with, matter of fact I've bought most of my guns from them...
I spent quite a bit of time deciding on which handgun to purchase. After firing my friends assorted Glocks, Berettas, and S&W I decided on the PX4 full size. It has been excellent so far. It has a multitude of safety features which give me peace of mind. I don't plan to conceal but I suppose I could without too much of an issue. The guys at impact walked me through every step and answered all of my questions.
Fantastic gun! Wife and I ordered this last week and picked it up Thursday at FFL. Went to the indoor range and had a blast. Feels great in hand and is accurate out of the box. Take down is easy compared to my 45 cal 1911. Love the gun. This was my second purchase from Impact (S&W X Frame last fall). Both transactions superbly smooth.
I bought the PX4 full-size in 9mm a few days ago. Took it to the range today and out 150 rounds through it. Not a single problem. This is my first firearm so I spent a long time researching and I am very pleased with the purchase. The only complaint I would offer is about the case, not the gun. It barely fits the gun with with 2 mags, extra back straps, and paperwork. Not a big deal since I probably won't use the case for long anyway, plus it was the gun I bought, not the case.
I've put 750 rounds through my 9mm F model with no malfunctions of any kind. It's as accurate as I am, the 3-dot sights are easy to keep on target, and the grip is comfortable with nice sticky checkering. It looks great. Takedown and cleaning is very easy. On the down side the safety is very difficult to use with my shooting thumb; it's up on the slide and has a sharpish edge to boot. The trigger pulls smoothly but has a slight scrape in it as you take up the slack. I've read this usually goes away after a few hundred rounds, but after 750 I'm still waiting. Overall I'm very satisfied with my PX4.
My wife bought me the 9mm "F" model for valentines Day & my birthday back in 2009. This is quite 'possibly 'the best shooting gun I have ever owned or shot. I enjoyed shooting this gun so much that I recently purchased the PX4 in .45 acp, also the "F" Model. This gun definitely is on a comparison with the 1911 in .45 acp. I carried the 1911 in Nam in 68 and I wish I had this Beretta there. It just feels right in the hand with a perfect aim point for me. I just cannot see where there are complaints with the trigger or the slide release. I am now considering the 40 cal "F" model sometime in the near future. I just wish that Beretta made this gun in 10mm! That would be a dream gun for me.
I have the F model. Excellent shooting. The full size fits the hand well, and shoots steady. Not sure if its the rotating barrel, but the difference between it and the Glock 17 is impressive. Was undecided about the PX4 versus a P99 or P229. Couldn't be happier.
I've only had a chance to shoot this once, and I believe it was the "F" version. I was expecting to like it a lot. It's put together well like all Berettas. The ergos were pretty good for me. The trigger had me unsure after firing it. It wasn't like others I'm familiar with. I would have had to shoot it more to get use to it, I believe. I love the rotory barrel lockup mech on the PX4 and feel it is less prone to feed issues. It's a little chunky for CCW, if that is what your wanting. Overall, good gun.
This was my first pistol, and one of my favorites. accurate, reliable, fun to shoot, concealable. Steel inserts the slide runs through are adequate, as a personal point of notice for me. i like steel on steel, and this pistol has it. one minor complaint is the plastic trigger, it flexes slightly on the double action pull. slightly annoying, but hurts nothing. Over all great though!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.