6.5-20x50 riflescope is ideal for tactical, long range, predator/varmint, and target applications. Mil Dot reticle is useful for helping estimate range, windage and bullet hold-over. Good for long distance shooters and hunters who need the ranging ability. The Mil Dot subtensions are accurate at 14x. Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position. 30mm main tube offers improved windage and elevation adjustment along with greater strength. Tall capped turrets allow quick and easy field adjustments.
XD Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images. XR Lens Coatings Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness. 30 mm Tube Allows greater windage and elevation adjustment travel along with greater strength compared to the one-inch tube. One-Piece Tube Maximizes strength and waterproofness. Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Premium grade of aluminum, valued for fatigue resistance. Precision-Force Spring System Uses premium components in the erector-spring system, ensuring maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment. Precision-Glide Erector System Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism, ensuring smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions. Waterproof Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular. Fogproof Barrels are filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging. Shockproof Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact. Hard Anodized Finish Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position. ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt. MAG-View Bar Permits quick and easy adjustment of magnification range-even under the coldest conditions. Patent 7,937,879 Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing. Tall Capped Turret Maximizes ease of windage and elevation adjustments in the field. Quick Reset Turrets Allow quick re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope-re-index with fingers alone (no tool needed). Side Parallax Uses an adjustment mechanism on the left side of the riflescope to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.
Originating from the US Marine Corps., this reticle is useful for helping estimate range, windage, and bullet hold-over. Good for long distance shooters and hunters needing ranging ability.
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.1-3.3 inches|
|Field of View||17.4-6.2 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Turret Style||Tall capped|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/4 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||68 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||68 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||50 yards to Infinity|
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.