A true one-power on the low end of its zoom range provides quick target acquisition in close quarters scenarios. Need to engage targets at distance? Crank it up to max zoom and let it rip.
The Strike Eagle is an excellent all-around scope, perfect for tactical shooting, hunting, depredation, and much more. This riflescope is for those who want to get in the game, but don't want to take out a loan to do it.
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
XD Lens Elements
Second Focal Plane Reticle
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Housing
Waterproof, Fogproof, and shockproof
Capped Reset Turrets
Scope Weight: 17.6 oz
Scope Length: 10"
Magnification Range: 1-8x
Scope Objective Diameter: 24mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
Turret Adjustment (Click Value): .5 MOA
Elevation Turret Details: 140 MOA
Windage Turret Details: 140 MOA
Reticle Position: Second Focal Plane
Reticle Details: AR-BDC3 Illuminated
Field of View: 109'-14.4'
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Illuminated Reticle: Yes
Scope Finish: Black
Scope Turret Rotation: Counter Clockwise (CCW)
Product Type Riflescopes
Excited to buy this scope after seeing a lot of good reviews, but I now realize most these reviews are probably people that don’t check out the scope in detail and are reacting to the emotional high of getting a new scope. Of course then you have some professional reviewers online that have business relationships with manufacturers and probably don’t want to be brutally honest. Very disappointed. Clear and solid scope but numerous quality issues. Severe wavy picture when moving scope around. Mediocre eye relief. Hard to find target after increasing magnification level. BDC reticle not illuminated, unusable when background is darker (shadows, bushes, trees, darker rock or earth, etc.), and tough to see in bright conditions. Red illumination even in the high setting disappears in bright conditions. Eye position forgiveness is lacking. Inconsistent clarity and distortion in the lenses. Object is a different size than what’s in the scope view. Object drops in the view significantly. 2 eye open usage not feasible and double vision effect at 1x. Reticle etching misaligned. Fuzzy illumination in darker scenarios at numerous brightness settings. Vortex doesn’t actually manufacture all their scopes. They provide specs to Asian manufacturers and Vortex sells them. Chinese made and appears manufacturing quality control is lacking. Also, Vortex does not personally quality control check all their scopes after manufacture and often just drop ships scopes to retailers from the manufacturer (per Vortex). Bought two different Vortex scopes, including this one, and had to return them both. Don’t think everything is good because target looks clear, but check it out in detail because quality can change from scope to scope.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.