Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2'' bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3'' bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger has a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 pounds; adjusting wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
Ruger's own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector incorporates an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45 degree, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
Anodized 0 MOA Picatinny scope base makes it easy to mount and zero optics.
Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision Rifle).
15" free-float handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminum and features Magpul M-LOK slots on all four sides, for improved scope clearance and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
18" target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra precise rifling for excellent accuracy. Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
Threaded barrel (1/2"-28) for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
Accepts Ruger magnum rimfire magazines, including the JMX-1 rotary magazine and the BX-15 Magnum magazine.
Also includes: one, 9-round JMX-1 magazine.
Stock: Quick-fit precision rimfire adjustable
Capacity: 9 round
Barrel length: 18"
Overall length: 35.13" - 38.63"
Grip: AR pattern
Handguard: Free-float with Magpul M-LOK slots
Handguard finish: Hard black anodized
Thread pattern: 1/2"-28
Length of pull: 12"-15.50"
Sights: None - rail installed
Barrel: Threaded cold hammer-forged 1137 alloy steel
Weight: 6.8 lb
Twist: 1:9" RH
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.