You Can Never Be Too Prepared. The SP101® revolver boasts the strength to handle the powerful .357 Magnum and .327 Federal Magnum cartridges in a controllable, small-framed double-action revolver. Among the most powerful small-frame revolvers on the market, they are engineered for solid performance. Featuring a recoil-reducing grip, the SP101 is comfortable to shoot and perfect for personal defense or field use.
Strong and reliable shot after shot, all SP101 revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), making them rugged, reliable, and dependable. Available in .22 LR, .327 Federal Magnum, .38 Special and .357 Magnum (which also accepts the less expensive .38 Special cartridges), you can count on the SP101 when you need it.
PATENTED GRIP FRAME DESIGN that easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips.
PATENTED RUGER TRANSFER BAR MECHANISM provides an unparalleled measure of security againstaccidental discharge.
TRIPLE-LOCKING CYLINDER is locked into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom for more positive alignment anddependable operation shot after shot.
EASY TAKEDOWN of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for no hassle maintenanceand assembly.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 4.2"
- Capacity : 8
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber w/Wood Insert
- Sights : Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 30 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
I have all kind of revolvers s&w & rugers this one is by far the best revolver accurate dependable dont hesitate to buy ruger sp101 22lr
I really enjoy this little revolver. Great fun at the range and perfect for the pack when hunting, fishing or hiking. Plenty accurate enough for dispatching snakes or taking rabbit at reasonable distances. Stiff trigger at first but it gets better with time and it sets every 22 primer off the first time. Love this little revolver.
This is my backpacking/survival gun when going on long hikes.but usually stays in the backpack and the ruger alaskan 44 mag stays on my hip. Its accurate enough for taking small game and tons of fun for plinking at the range. Stainless steel makes it resist the elements and the front sight is clearly seen. The trigger pull is a little on the stiff side but overall......great gun.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.