External hammer for single or double-action use. Monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum. Patented Ruger friction reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth non-stacking trigger pull. Patent-pending polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil. High-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features an Ionbond DiamondBlack finish. Hogue Tamer Monogrip reduces perceived recoil. Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed. Replaceable, pinned ramp front and U-notch integral rear sights. Includes soft case.
The new Ruger LCRx is the latest variation of the revolutionary Lightweight Compact Revolver (LCR). Chambered in .38 Special +P, the LCRx features an external hammer that allows it to be fired in single-action mode.
This small-framed, lightweight revolver consists of three main components: a polymer fire control housing, an aircraft quality aluminum monolithic frame, and an extensively fluted stainless steel cylinder.
** Long-fiber, glass-filled polymer fire control housing helps reduce recoil.
** Aircraft quality aluminum monolithic frame with a black synergistic hard coat provides sturdy, rigid support for the cylinder and barrel.
** Extensively fluted 400 series stainless steel cylinder is lightweight and compact, but strong and durable enough to handle .38 Special +P loads. It is treated with an advanced form of Ruger?s Target Grey® finish.
** Cylinder front latching system uses titanium components, optimized spring tension, and enhanced lockup geometry to ensure that the LCR's cylinder stays locked in place during firing.
** Replaceable ramp front and fixed U-notch rear sights.
** Internal lock is hidden unobtrusively under the grip and does not interfere with the fire control mechanism in any way when disengaged.
** Hogue® Tamer grip helps reduce perceived recoil.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 38 Special
- Barrel Length : 1.9"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Hogue Tamer Monogrip Black
- Sights : Pinned Ramp Front, U-Notch Integral Rear
- Weight : 13.5 oz
- Frame Description : Black
The light weight, good grip, but still slim frame makes this in my mind a perfect carry gun. It handles the .38 load well, gives a kick because of the weight, but operates nicely. I prefer this model with an exposed hammer, enabling single action and a very smooth trigger pull. If you want to edc a revolver, this is the one.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.