Compact and perfectly proportioned for .22 LR caliber ammunition, it is easy to carry and fits comfortably in a backpack or tackle box. Fulfilling the ideal of a smaller "kit gun" style .22 LR caliber single-action revolver, it is perfect for hikers, campers, boaters, small game hunters, or just about anyone who needs a dependable .22 LR revolver for the trail.
Single Action. Styling & 1-piece frame reminiscent of the old Remington Civil War-era revolvers. Rosewood grips. Bear & Cougar rollmarked unfluted cylinder. Transfer bar operating mechanism/loading gate interlock. Blade front sight & notch rear sights.Includes: case & lock.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 4.0"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Rosewood
- Sights : Blade Front, Fixed Rear
- Weight : 24 oz
- Frame Description : Blued
The Ruger Single Six convertible is even better! It will pick a squirrel out of a tall tree if you do your part, mines 30 years old and Ill NEVER sell it, plus the .22WMR cylinder is great for pairing with either a .22LR rifle or one in .22WMR, simply deadly accurate and solid as a rock, I might get another soon! Ill never buy a 10/22 though, no thanks, once burned you know! My pistol is the 5.5 inch blued model, sweet gun, get one now!
These little pistols are by far the best .22 LR SA revolver on the market. Their only downside is their size. If you have large hands these little pistols may be a bit small for you. However its because of their size that these little kit guns are not only handy but great for kids. There are other rimfire single actions on the market for cheaper, but none come as close to this one when it comes down to fit, finish, and quality. The workmanship is evident long before you even handle or fire the gun. If you enjoy shooting rimfire pistols then this is the one for you!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.