A rugged black synthetic stock and forearm, blued metal finish and a brass front sight bead are also included.
Maverick® 88 barrels are compatible with Mossberg® 500® model barrels within gauge and capacity. All Maverick® models include a cross-bolt safety in front of the trigger for speed and convenience All Maverick® 88 choke tubes are fully interchangeable with Mossberg® Accu-Choke tubes. 88 model barrels are equipped with 3" chambers and handle factory 2¾" and 3" loads. All Maverick barrels and choke tubes are capable of firing lead, steel or other non-toxic loads. All models feature a blued metal finish and durable black synthetic stock and forearm. All models feature dual extractors and twin action slide bars for positive, non-binding extraction and ejection. Free Cablelock included with each model. All Maverick® models include a One-Year Limited Warranty.
- Category : Tactical Shotguns
- Action : Pump
- Gauge : 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Chamber : 3"
- OAL : 41"
- Weight : 7 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Blued
Great shotty! I'm about to order a second as a gift. Lightweight, accurate, and reliable. Unbeatable price point. I'm a competitive marksman and believe it or not this is my preferred shotgun for 3-gun contests in the 'Heavy Metal' division. I had a gunsmith drill and tap it. Added some ghost-rings. Phenomenal value! Here you have a truly deadly home defense weapon for less than the price of a couple of tires!
Purchased this rifle for home security and I just started skeet shooting with friends. This rifle works great for both. It holds plenty of ammo for home security and shoots true and consistent for skeet. I would recommend this gun to anyone. Don't allow the cheap price fool you. This is no cheap gun. Love dealing with impact guns, good prices, and quick shipment.
Just got my Maverick and love this rifle. Forget all the nay Sayers. The Maverick 88 is a great 12 gauge. Racks easy, shoots true. Love it!
1st gun i ever bought it was beat to hell and used 5 yrs later still going strong its even out lasted my cousins 870 wich wont feed and the safety stuck
as a street officer and SWAT operator this was my weapon of choice hands down that no one else cared for over that of the Rem 870 & although slightly heavier it was equipped with a heat shield, extended magazine tube, shell carrier and sling, its look along with the quick action sound of being loaded within eye and ear shot of anyone suspect or bystander alike was enough to cause immediate compliance, rifled slug placement and buckshot pattern was exceptional, I relied on this weapon as it never left my side and believe it or not I preferred it over assault rifles.
I picked one of these up last summer. Shoots great, feeds anything, no problems. Fit and finish isn't outstanding, the pump wiggles a bit on mine, but can't do better for the price.
Bought one for my son's first shotgun. Looks fine, light weight, goes BANG when you pull the trigger AND shoots pretty darn well. For the money......can't beat it!! Buy one, you'll like it!
I will recommend this shotgun to anyone. I have Remmingtons, Brownings, Mossbergs and a Benelli and although not as pretty it functions 100% the same. However, since the shotgun is light it does pack a good punch to the shoulder. I would buy again. Best shotgun for the money on the market. And Impact Guns is a top notch company. Excellent customer service, and a main reason I will do business with again and again.
Built from the acclaimed Mossberg 500 yet inexpensive for the average joe this shotgun would be a great additional to any arsenal. With a quick handling 20in barrel and 8-capacity magazine it has plenty of firepower and maneuverability for home defense. This will definitely be one of my next purchases!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.