A classic semi-buckhorn rear sight and brass bead front sight sit atop the visually striking 22” polished blued steel octagon barrel, accompanied by a straight grip genuine American walnut buttstock and forearm and a polished brass barrel band. Like all Henry lever actions, our slick, finely machined action inspires confidence in the field, making quick follow-up shots effortless.
For those seeking vintage aesthetics and a time-honored cartridge without sacrificing performance or reliability, the H010B deserves a spot in your safe and on your next adventure.
Barrel Length: 22"
Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
Rate of Twist: 1:20
Overall Length: 41.1"
Weight: 8.10 lbs.
Receiver Finish: Polished Hardened Brass
Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
Front Sight: Brass Bead
Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
Scope Mount Type: Weaver 63B
Stock Material: American Walnut
Length of Pull: 14"
Safety: Transfer Bar
Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector
Embellishments/Extras: Large Loop Lever, Side Loading Gate, Sling Swivel Studs
No rifle I have or have shot, brings out the nostalgic charm and feel the this rifle bestows on the shooter. I have owned a number of 45-70, and love each one. There is just something about a Henry Golden Big Boy that makes it move to the top of all of them. It like every gun person knows the Colt Single Action Army Colt 45. The gun that won the west (Peace Maker) is one of the most known firearms out there. The lever action rifle was the rifle that was used to hunt and provide safety to the Wild West. The Henry company has produced one of the best quality lever action rifles on the market. The action is smooth and tight. It just feels amazing. The side load is my favorite addition to the original design of the golden series from Haney. You can still load from the tube, so you can load the way that you prefer. The hexagon barrel just looks the part. The rifle is pre-tapped to make it ready for your preferred scope. There are a large amount of options for rails that will bolt right to the rifle. Fit and finish are greatly improved from from a few years ago. My rifle fit and finish was unbelievable. I have yet to find ammunition this rifle won’t eat.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.