The 100% American-made, Ruger American Rifle is the latest engineering innovation from America's leading firearms manufacturer. Offered in short- and long-action calibers, the Ruger American Rifle combines the rugged reliability of Ruger's past with the award-winning ingenuity featured in so many of Ruger's new products. We really like this new rifle from Ruger, and believe it will change the world of hunting rifles.
Our good friend Mike Fifer explains the new American rifle:
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 30-06 Springfield
- Barrel Length : 22.0"
- Capacity : 4+1
- Trigger : Adjustable Ruger Marksman
- Safety : Top Tang
- OAL : 42.5"
- Weight : 6.25 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Black
COULDN'T GET GROUPING UNDER 4" CALLED RUGER . TOLD TO SENT IT BACK . REC'D IT BACK , GOT IT AROUND 1' WITH RELOADS , NOT FACTORY. FOR THE PRICE I'M HAPPY. I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH RUGERS SERVICE . FAST & COURTEOUS
Excellent Hunting Rifle
I've had this rifle for a couple years now. It is lightweight and the action is very smooth. The magazine could be a little better, but most of the time I load thru the ejection port. Believe it or not I get sub MOA with Remington 165s from WalMart. Just over MOA with Federal Premium Trophy Bonded 165s and Hornady SST 165s. Not sure if the trigger is adjustable, but it's great right out of the box. A heavier barrel would be nice for higher volume shooting, but as is it's great for hunting. With a $200 - $300 scope/rings this is a very capable rifle.
Great budget minded deer rifle
Absolutely great rifle for the money. And if budget wasn't an issue, it's a great rifle regardless. My favorite points on this rifle is the flush mounted magazine, the location of the saftey, and 70 degree turn of the bolt. The price was also amazing, couldn't find a better rifle for the price. And it seems around these parts 30-06 is the only ammo that's always in stock, so that's a plus. My first box was 180gr, bought another box of 150, I think that's a better suit. That's how I stumbled across this trying to find reviews of who used what grain for this rifle.
Received my rifle and I am very pleased with this purchase. Thank you Impact Guns. .... Love this rifle.
Ruger American in 30-06
Was looking at the Remington ADL in 30-06 - looked like it would fill the bill, but then saw the Ruger American - it showed a lot to like - sliding paper between barrel and stock showed true floating unlike the Remington - also the 4+1 clip really struck home as the ADL with scope meant loading would take some effort with gloves on - The ADL usually comes with a scope package where the Ruger only has scope mounts both have adjustable trigers -- what to do, what to do -- I'll think on this for a day or so -- ADL about $400 --Ruger $360 --both at Walmart (Check the Ruger $349.99 at Impact Guns)
Pretty nice rifle for the money. Typical Ruger quality, great value for the $$. I was a little disappointed that the American's come with a base but no rings like other Ruger rifles. Otherwise terrific. Thanks Impact
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.