Accuracy: The Lupo features a precision Crio-treated free-floating barrel attached to a hardened-steel barrel extension that is bedded to a steel block in the alloy receiver. The result is precision sub-MOA accuracy shot-after-shot.
Advanced Ergonomics and Adjustability: The shape of the Benelli Lupo has been optimized for control. The chassis-style configuration of a separate stock, receiver and forend allow the shooter to customize the Lupo to one of 36 drop and cast stock positions with the included shims. Further fit adjustments can be made by using the included length-of-pull spacers. Optional fit choices include extra-high and standard cheek pad styles and one optional-length butt pad.
Comfort: The Benelli Lupo tames recoil with a patented built-in Progressive Comfort system and a Combtech cheek pad. The trigger is crisp and with an adjustable trigger-pull weight. Finger reach to the trigger is also adjustable with included spacers which can be placed between the receiver and the stock. The double-stack box magazine is incredibly easy to load inserted or out of the gun. The ambidextrous top safety is easy to access. Airtouch Grip surfaces allow for a safe and firm hold on the rifle.
Sculpted Bolt- 3 large-sized locking lugs, 60 degree bolt throw.
Free-Floating Crio Barrel
Adjustable Trigger- 2.2 - 4.4 lbs.
Trigger Reach Spacers- Adjust trigger reach for custom fit.
Combtech Cheek Pad- Mitigates felt facial recoil.
Detachable Box-Type Magazine
Integrated Swivel Mounts
2-Piece Picatinny Rail
Stock Spacers- Adjust length-of-pull from 13.8" -14.75"
Stock AA-Grade Satin Walnut
Barrel Finish BE.S.T. Treatment
Caliber 300 Win Mag
Barrel Length 24"
Stock Configuration Progressive Comfort
Hand-Dominance Right Handed
Twist Rate 1 in 11”
Magazine Capacity 5+1
Action Bolt Action Rifles
Threaded Barrel Yes- 5/8 x 24 threads
Drilled & Tapped Yes
Length Of Pull Adjustable 13.8”-14.75”
Overall Length 46.625"
Avg. Weight 7.1 lbs
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.