Mini 14 Tactical .223 Remington 16" Barrel, Black Synthetic Stock, Ghost Ring Rear Sight, 20 Round Magazine
Black synthetic stock. Includes a compact, hammer-forged barrel with flash suppressor. Rugged, adjustable Ghost Ring aperture rear sight. Rugged, protected blade front sight. Improved receiver with rounded contours. Simple, rugged Garand-style breechbolt locking system, with a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning, moving gas cylinder. Integral sling swivels.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16.1"
- Capacity : 20+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Garand
- OAL : 38"
- Weight : 6.75 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Blued
Great rifle for those looking to go out to the range and have lots of fun. The heavier barrel does improve the groups to the 2-3 MOA range in accuacy according to the Nutnfancy reviews on line. On top of that, you wont get into a piston driven AR anywhere close to the price. For me this is something that has to be considered given what I have heard some guys who have both an AR and the MINI say is one of the down sides to an AR is the break down for cleaning. Personally I love the gun and am very satisfied. hope this helps.
I purchased this rifle as an alternative to my AR-15. I own a couple garands and I really appreciate the ease of cleaning this style of action over the AR. It took a couple weeks to get this rifle. The fit and finish are good. The only drawback is the length of the stock. I wish it was a little longer. I can't believe the weight difference from my AR. You can carry this all day. I cleaned the excessive oil off of it and lubed it up properly. Get some Garand grease for the bolt and charging handle grooves and it cycles smooth. Can't wait to shoot it. I realize it is a 100 yard or so weapon due to it's size and sights but that's what I bought it for. It's kind of the .223 version of an M1 Carbine for feel. Did I say this was a nice rifle, it is. I docked a star due to the stock length but I could get a Hogue for it I guess.
Bought my mini tactical in Dec 2010. Put a mo-rod on for hanging a laser. Out of the box accuracy is great - 1"-2" groups at 100yrds with iron sites. Hit 1 gallon milk jugs 1st shot out to 300yrds. Shoots any type of ammo with out complaint. Love it.
I picked up a Mini-14 Tactical about two years ago. I've had AR's by Colt and Bushmaster and found them both too fussy...halfway through a days shooting I'd have to stop and clean them. My Mini fires every time I pull the trigger, period. My only mod has been a Hogue stock. Groups are fully satisfactory. Dumped the AR's...keeping the Mini.
I bought my Mini Tactical Nov. 2011, and have spent the last few months 'building' it into the rifle I want. The building, the shooting, has all been fun, and I'm happy with the out-of-the-box accuracy, although I'm working on both the rifle (and myself) to improve that. It's a keeper!
I have owned several Mini-14's. The black tactical is the best. Very accurate out to 300 yards. Sorry AR 15's. Ruger now has 30 rnd mags. This carbine is very affordable. My MBR is a M1A1, therefore it's "little brother" as a C.Q.B. weapon makes sense. In addition, I have an Aimpoint Red Dot on a picatinny rail. I am more than satisfied with this carbine as a SHTF weapon.
This rifle is reliable and accurate; I shot 2" groups at 100 yards using all kinds of ammo; 223/5.56 NATO no problems. Ruger did their homework and improved the Mini 14 to where it is now truly a delight to own and shoot. I recommend it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.