Caliber: 22 LR. Capacity: 25. Stock: ATI Destroyer Gray. Finish: Blued. Rear Sight: None. Front Sight: None. Material: Alloy Steel. Barrel Length: 16.13". Overall Length: 36.00". Weight: 5.00 lbs. Grooves: 6. Twist: 1:16" RH
It's a far darker grey.
If you are deciding for or against this system based upon the color, I'd suggest you search for this weapon on YouTube. There you will see the color is a far darker gray than what is shown here. So if you are choosing this or not choosing this based upon the color, you should check there first.
Mounting a Scope on the Rifle
Is this gun able to mount a scope on it instead of a Red Dot mount? Let me know before I purchase this item. Thanks pops>>>> Impact reply: Yes, it is drilled and tapped, comes with a rail to mount a scope. Thanks!!
Ruger dependability with modern tactical features.
An excellent value for what you're getting, which is essentially the Ruger 10/22 tactical model featured on the Ruger site seated into an ATI Strikeforce 10/22 stock (Destroyer Grey variant). Overview: The barrel is a Ruger factory taper threaded 1/2 x 28 and comes with the Ruger birdcage AR style FS which can be hard to find on their own. The barrel sits very solidly in the stock and the threads offer the easy addition of a suppressor or other flash hiders should you be inclined. The stock itself is made out of a strong composite resin which looks and feels rock solid. I would have few qualms taking a hammer to this thing let alone dropping it on a rough trek out in the bush. Their choice to cover the barrel with a closed upper also gives you a lot of grab space on the gun without the worry of hand prints on the barrel. The stock folds and telescopes easily, and can be manipulated one handed, always allowing the user to keep a hand on the pistol grip. Also built into the stock are sling studs and a picatinny rail system. The rails are of the same durable composite as the stock, though ATI offers aluminum rails separately. Being a .22 this tactical package is a excellent starting point for any custom rifle build or a rough and tumble walking gun as is. Also included is one of the factory made Ruger BX-25 magazines which are some of, if not the best made magazines for the rifle. If you enjoy plinking with a 10/22 buy one, no others compare. Performance: The gun shoots like a champ. For my build I added a foregrip and an aftermarket picatinny rail accessory to mount an Eotech EXPS2 sight. With it I was posting decent groups at 50 yrds and easily ringing 10'' steel plates at 100+. I've owned many Ruger rifles and this was as accurate and reliable as any of them. All in all a great gun for youth shooting, hunting, or plinking as an adult. Many will call a .22 useless for home defense but given this rifle's accuracy and capacity I would disagree. With a foregrip and sight this is a very mean looking rifle and by the time you're hitting a target with round 15 or 16 your point will have been made in most home defense situations. There are few problems I had with the build but I will mention them. The lower forerail mount is set pretty far forward for a foregrip to feel natural on the gun and I ended up placing mine as far back on the rail as I could. Though this wasn't a major issue for me and will not be one should you choose to mount a bipod or any other accessories in its place. The threaded barrel and flash suppressor also remove the gold bead sight that come with most 10/22s and I've yet to find an iron sight package that will fit the ATI stock. Again, while the option for iron sights is nice this isn't an issue if you have mounted optics. If you care it's also worth noting that the stock is a much darker shade of grey than is depicted in the image here. Overall a fantastic gun well worth picking up for a custom rifle build or hiking around the woods.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.