Utilizing the same magazines and controls as the innovative Ruger-5.7™ pistol, the LC Carbine is the ultimate range companion. Even when using typical 40 grain 5.7x28mm jacketed bullets, this high-performing carbine's felt recoil is comparable to a .22 LR. Like the Ruger-5.7 pistol, the LC Carbine utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control mechanism that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger that has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset. The fluted, nitride-coated alloy steel barrel is durable and lightweight and allows for the attachment of standard muzzle accessories.
Safety: Manual Safety
Chamber Length: 0 in.
Frame Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
Suppressor Ready: Yes
Front Sight: Adjustable Ruger Rapid Deploy
Rear Sight: Adjustable Ruger Rapid Deploy
Firearm Stock: Folding, Adjustable
Features: Inc M-LOK QD Sling SocketInc Hex WrenchesAccepts 5.7 Pistol Magazines
Extended Length: 30.600
Magazine Count: 1.000
Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
Scope Base: Picatinny Rail
Barrel Configuration: Single
Barrel Description: Cold Hammer-forged, Fluted
Barrel Twist: 1-9
Muzzle: 1/2x28 Thread Pitch
Threaded Barrel: Yes
Rifled Barrel: Yes
Minimum Pull Length: 0 in.
Sling Attachment: Yes
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.