The stock can be adjusted to three different positions for shooter's comfort. Each position adds approximately 5/8 of an inch to the overall length of the weapon with a total extension of 1.25 inches in the further rearward position. The stock includes a single point sling loop attachment a slot for adding a nylon sling loop (1.25 wide is ideal) and a Picatinny rail on the bottom for adding small accessories.
The SUB-2000 features a push-bolt safety located behind the trigger on the grip assembly. The bolt can be locked in the rear position by cycling the bolt to the rear and rotating the operating handle up into the cutout on the receiver. The rear sight is of aperture type and the AR style front sight can be adjusted for windage and elevation.
The thread protector on the SUB-2000 is removable if the shooter desires to replace the thread protector with a compatible accessory for the 9/16-24 threads. The SUB-2000 can easily be disassembled for cleaning or inspection without tools.
Category Tactical Rifles
Caliber 9mm Luger
Stock Finish Black
Barrel Length Range 16" to 16.99"
Sights Ghost Ring Rear
Magazine Type Glock Compatible
Grips Black Polymer
Max Capacity 17
Receiver Finish Black
Receiver Material Polymer
Stock Description Adjustable
Stock Finish Group Black
Stock Material Synthetic
Weight 4.25 lbs
Barrel Finish Black
Barrel Length 16.25"
An excellent and effective weapon for the price. Never had a jam. Looking at buying another. Recommend! Great utility for the price. 9mm is inexpensive ammo.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.