The RFB ( Rifle Forward-Ejection Bullpup) is a semi-automatic firearm chambered in 7.62 Nato (308 Winchester) and uses metric FAL magazines. Featuring 18" barrel, gas-operated, semi-auto and tilting breechblock.
Rifle Forward-ejecting Bullpup. Fully ambidextrous operations. Chrome lined blued barrel with 5/8-24 threads. A2 style compensator. Front ejection of cases. Top Picatinny rail for mounting sights (no sights included). Gunsmith replaceable barrel with adjustable headspace. Click adjustable gas system for various power ammo or suppressor use. Accepts FAL metric magazines with straight-in/drop-free magazine well (one magazine included). Nylon sling and hardware included. In-grip storage capability.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length : 18.0"
- Capacity : 20+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 26"
- Weight : 8.1 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Black
Big Picture: A must shoot to believe rifle that boasts KelTec's engineering prowess. Ive owned the RFB for about a year now. Its a spectacular rifle and of course features many of the off the wall ideas that KelTec is famous for. The forward ejection is easier to get used to then you might think, and the trigger is heavy-ish but crisp in its execution. Its a little on the heavy side, but afterall its a .308, and the short length makes it very easy to handle despite the bulk. It has never had a failure in feeding in my hands, once the gas is adjusted where you want it you can rock and roll all day. The surplus store garbage FAL mag that comes with it sucks, I recommend the Thermold .308 mags. I do wish it came with a picatinny lower rail standard, but for 40 bones you can get one from KT, no sights either ... sad since KelTec is known for providing value. Overall its fun to shoot, and all your friends will be clamoring to handle it. +Pros Compact fully ambidextrous .308! Feeds like a dream Highly Unique -Cons Have fun waiting for one Heavy Need to buy optic, no iron sights old FAL mags a joke
This rifle is accurate and so far has had no issue with feeding reliably, my only gripes are the lack of available barrel options and I would like for the reciever to accept pmag magazines. FAL magazines are too expensive and dimensionally larger. If you intend on using this rifle for battle or tactical applications such as myself, I give this rifle my blessing. For best accuracy, I recommend using Double Tap .308 Winchester 155gr HP Boat Tail Match rounds. I was able to shoot sub moa groups @ 100 yds with my eotech. If you can find this rifle and are in a position to buy, do it!!!!
I recently got to shoot a friend's Kel Tec RFB near Las Vegas. The gun has a typical KelTec feel, no frills. And that's fine, especially for a battle rifle. Very compact and substantial feeling rifle. My friend had open sights only, yet we easily hit silhouette targets at 100 yards. We tried FN mil surplus, cheap blue box Federal and even a few PRVI match rounds. All fed well and the gun ran well with no issues. My DPMS LR308 rifles are more accurate, but the KelTec may find a place in my safe. And the 2 star "review" is B.S. If you haven't even seen the gun, don't discount it with a crappy review. You just skewed the actual reviews when they come in.
keltec= out of stock
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.