The receiver, 16 inch barrel with 1/2-28 threads, bolt carrier, dust cover, sights, and case deflecting operating handle of the C model are combined with the stock of the A model. The SU-16CA will come with 2 10 round magazines that store in the stock just like the A model and has all the same parkerized parts as the C model. Just like the A model the SU-16CA can be folded for storage and it will not fire in the folded position. This allows for it to be purchased in most states that still have an "assault weapons ban".
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Single Stage
- Safety : Crossbolt
- OAL : 35.9"
- Weight : 4.7 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Blued
Had it at the range 2 times ran about 300 rounds through it and only 1 jam .I used 6 kinds of ammo mostly the cheap stuff but it worked fine.I put the kel tec added butt stock pad which made it a little longer for me . I like the fact that I didn't have to have a bullet button on it . The gun worked fine and the price I paid was cheaper than most ar rifles and I am very please with it .
i bought this rifle at the same time my buddy bought a del ton ar15, we went out shooting the same day and i got the better feedback on my kel tec, it had little recoil which is nice , rapid firing and staying on target is fairly easy. the built in picatinny rail is perfect for mounting any optics, i got an ncstar try rail system scope and it allows me to be dead on at 300 yards. the fold out bipod is a little flimsy but it functions perfectly! the kel tec is loud! it is louder than any ar15 i have shot. the only problem i have had is that it has jammed a few times. i think the ammo i used is not the best quality, but overall it is a solid rifle and I'm glad i spend 620 after tax and fees instead of 850! and i don't have to have a bullet button to get my mag out. plus i can use any standard ar15/m16 mags! this is a great rifle and i would and have recommended it to family and friends!
Picked this gun up a few months back and have loved it ever since. Been reloading my .223's and getting some very good groupings with some very low cost, and quick turnout laods. factory loads shoot even better. hitting a 6x6 metal plate at 200yrds nearly every shot. dont know the specific group as I dont really check but at 50yrds, i can put them within an inch every time. and CA legal is a charlie model without the ability to fire while folded. thats it.
This Gun Is a great light weight and portable gun. Fun to shoot at the range, and very portable. You can fold it up and take it with you if you go camping. Shot about 100 rounds at range the first time out and no problems. This gun has little recoil and a nice built in bipod. My only complaint is the small pin thast holds it in place when its not folded its kind of flimsy. Other than that the stock holds 2 extra 10 round magazines.
Don't let the California Legal fool you. That just means you can't shoot with the stock folded. The top rail means any sight or optics you want. It will feed any thing I have put in there, and I'm on a budget. The mags that come with it work fine but I use M16 mags and they work every time. This is not a National Match rifle but it is a Sport Utility you can count on.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.