California compliant model. Includes bullet button and a 10rd magazine (30rd magazine body with a block installed, making the capacity 10 rds while maintaining the look of a 30rd magazine)
The DDM4 V7 Pro was designed for competitors looking for a platform to dominate podiums in today’s popular multi-gun matches. Built around our newest 18” Strength to Weight, Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the most difficult multi-gun stages. The V7 Pro comes standard with the new MFR XS 15.0 M-LOK® rail, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. An uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and M-LOK attachment points ensure plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allow for the maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The long 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle, allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, and it prevents over-travel when transitioning between multiple targets. Competitors will also appreciate the larger latch provided by a Vltor Gunfighter Mod 4 Charging Handle for easier manipulation under magnifed optics. The newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset. Combined with the softened recoil impulse of a rifle-length gas system, this allows for shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip. MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized TRIGGER: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 18? S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key BUFFER: H Buffer SIGHTS: Sold Separately HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding Made in the USA!
- Category : Rifles Centerfire Tactical
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 18"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Geissele
- OAL : 34.25"-37.875"
- Weight : 7.4 lbs
- Stock Description : 6-Position Black
- Metal Finish : Black
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.