Mil-Spec lower receiver with enhanced flared magazine well and rear receiver QD swivel attachment point. CNC machined. Type III hard coat anodized. Mil-Spec upper receiver with indexing marks and M4 feed ramps. CNC machined. Type III hard coat anodized. Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, cold hammer forged threaded barrel (1/2x28 TPI), 1:7 twist, government profile, mid-length gas system, chrome lined, MP tested and Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coated. Pinned low profile gas block CNC machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating, mid-length, direct impingement. Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, salt bath Nitride finished. M16 profile bolt carrier group is Mil-Spec MP Tested, chrome lined, Properly Staked Gas Key. H buffer. No sights. Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0 handguard is CNC machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III hard coat anodized. Six position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum receiver extension. Daniel Defense Buttstock, glass filled polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding. Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, glass filled polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding. Includes Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case and Magpul PMAG. Made in the USA.
The Daniel Defense V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 lineup to feature the
M-LOK attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0 rail. Built
around a cold hammer forged, 16" barrel, the V7 has a DD improved flash
suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides
smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived
recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating MFR XS 15.0 hand-guard
offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics,
and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from
Daniel Defense. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 6 positions
and an uninterrupted 1913 picatinny rail on top, the V7 has plenty of room
for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. The rifle is
finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense buttstock and
- Name : Ddm4 V7 5.56mm 16 Mod Rail
- Desc :
- Model : DDM4 V7
- Model # : 01-128-02081-047
- Manufacturer : Daniel Defense
- Caliber : 223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
- Type : Rifle
- Action : Semi-Auto
- Barrel : 16"
- Finish : Matte Black
- Sights : None
- Magazine : /
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.