The slide is equipped with new and improved serrations for easy operation.
The frame is the Stock III one: it has a longer fore end up to the slide muzzle for a better balancing of the pistol and a picatinny base for the assembly of tactical lights and/or laser devices The Stock I weighs less than 1219 gr., including magazine.
- Action : SA/DA
- Caliber : 10mm Auto
- Barrel Length : 4.50"
- Capacity : 13+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Wood
- Sight Configuration : Fixed, Interchangeable
- Frame Finish : Black
This is an addendum to my previous review. One more thing IFG Tanfoglio can do to improve this gun is to ditch the existing slide serrations & fit it with the exact front & rear slide serrations that the CZ 75 SP-01 has.
The Impact Guns "Brands" category has two different brands for the same gun, this one under Tanfoglio & another one under IFG. But they are the same gun. Be sure to check under both because one may be cheaper than the other for some unknown reason. The IFG Tanfoglio Defiant Stock I is a fine pistol. I got it in 10mm. At first I didn't think I liked the slide serration design or the grip design, but upon receiving the gun I liked it fine. Still don't really care for the front slide serrations, but the rear are fine. Wish it came with a 4.75 inch barrel option also at the same or near price point as the 4.45 inch one. The gun comes under sprung in the 10mm variety. It barely had enough spring tension for 9mm. If left with factory springs & one shot even mild loaded 10mm loads you would soon damage the pistol. I did not even shoot it until I got an extra power recoil spring calibration pak (also comes with extra power firing pin springs stock no 13127 ), an extra power hammer spring pak (stock# 26508), & an extra power extractor spring (stock no. 32010) from gunsprings.com (Wolff Springs). The rear sight is fixed so also bought separately the adjustable rear sight. It should come already with an adjustable rear sight if IFG would just do it. And IFG also needs to put the correct springs in it to handle 10mm instead of shipping 10mm's sprung as weak 9mm pistols. The magazines are 14 rounds, not 13. The IFG Tanfoglio, EAA Witness, & CZ-75 pistols are the most ergonomic handguns made & fit the hand better than any 1911 or Sig. I think most people will really appreciate the SA/DA with Safety combo, I know I do. It is not like your typical 1911. I carry it at half cock with the safety on. If IFG would make the adjustments I mention here, it would be the perfect pistol in my opinion.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.