Precision. Accuracy. Performance. With a remarkable selection of SW1911's, Smith & Wesson continues its tradition of innovation and its commitment to bringing shooters the finest quality high performance firearms. Smith & Wesson's variations of John Moses Browning's extremely popular 1911 design can be seen in the production, Pro Series, Champion Series and Performance Center line of SW1911 pistols. These 1911's are manufactured with a wide variety of materials, finishes and unique features and are favorites in any collection.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 5.0"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb/Grip
- Grips : Laminate Wood
- Sights : Tritium Night
- Weight : 41.5 oz
- Frame Finish : Stainless
I have only owned the gun for a month. So far the gun has been flawless. 200 rounds down range with all types of ammo and not a single issue yet. I think Smith & Wesson makes some of the nicest firearms around.
Let me start off by saying this is by far the nicest 1911 I have owned to date, better than my Springfields, Rugers, Colts, Kimbers. The gun comes standard with trijicon night sights, flat serrated top, serrated rear, ambi safety, and a rail. Its a series 70 gun without a firing pin safety which is great, and it also has a titanium firing pin in case it is dropped it wont accidentally discharge a round. The fit and finish is superior to any listed above! I have fed it an assortment of ball, and JPH through Wilson, Chip, ACT, Check mags, and old crappy colt 8 rounders and havent had ONE, NOT ONE failure or malfunction of any kind out of the first 700 rounds. Thats unheard of in the 1911 world!! I really dont know why more people dont own more S&W 1911's. I will be buy many more S&W guns if this quality continues!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.