Precision. Accuracy. Performance. With a remarkable selection of SW1911's, Smith & Wesson continues its tradition of innovation and its commitment to bringing shooters the finest quality high performance firearms. Smith & Wesson's variations of John Moses Browning's extremely popular 1911 design can be seen in the production, Pro Series, Champion Series and Performance Center line of SW1911 pistols. These 1911's are manufactured with a wide variety of materials, finishes and unique features and are favorites in any collection.
Combat Ejection Port
S&W Patented Scandium Frame
Round Butt Frame
Tritium Night Sights
Titanium Firing Pin
Professional / Duty
S&W 108485 45 ESER 4.25 SC 2TN
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 4.3"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb/Grip
- Grips : Laminate Wood/Rounded Butt
- Sights : Tritium Night
- Weight : 29.6 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I love my SC!! It was a tad off point of aim out of the box but that is easily remedied. I've put 1000 rounds or so through mine, shot it dirty too with no malfunctions. It is light, but didn't beat me up as I thought it might. +P rounds get your attention, but who shoots 45 ACP limp wristed anyway? Very manageble. It carries better than any Commander sized 1911 I've owned, very light, doesn't print. AND....is this thing sexy looking or what?! Gets alot of attention from jealous range friends. I'd shoot this against an Ed Brown Kobra Carry anyday and be just as lethal and accurate for 2000$ less. This pistol is an outstanding value!
I bought this because I couldn't find the Kimber Super Carry Pro HD. I really wanted that all black all steel G10 grip look with the bobtail. I found this for a good deal in the exact model shown here. At first I was hesitant about it because of the Scandium being over 5 ounces lighter than the Kimber. This thing is extremely nice! It packs a little more wallup than an all steel 45 of similar size, but it feels great in the hand with the bobtail and the reliability and accuracy have been no issue for me so far. I probably have about 250 rounds through it now. I've even shot it with my weak (left) hand and was amazed how well I handled it, not to mention the accuracy I achieved. This is slightly larger in length than a Kimber Pro series, but a few hundred less on the street and msrp.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.