The SIG SAUER SP2022, the latest version of popular Sig Pro polymer framed pistol from SIGARMS, is now available for consumer, as well as law enforcement sales.
The new SP2022 features a durable, lightweight and wear-resistant polymer frame with the added tactical versatility of an M1913 Picatinny rail and comes with two interchangeable grips. The slide is machined from a solid block of stainless steel and protected by SIG’s black Nitron® finish.
Available in 9mm, the SP2022 can easily be converted from a Double-Action/Single-Action to a Double-Action Only configuration through a unique integral fire control unit.
The SP2022 also features the SIG SAUER four-point safety system and comes in a lockable SIGARMS pistol case with a cable lock included.
The Sig Pro has earned an enviable reputation and proven track record of reliable performance in the hands of law enforcement professionals. In December of 2004 the U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command at the Rock Island Arsenal awarded SIGARMS a contract for 5,000 of SIG SAUER SP2022 pistols chambered in 9mm and once again proved that SIGARMS is the name to turn to When It Counts.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 3.9"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Safety : 4 Point
- Grips : Polymer
- Sights : Night
- Weight : 29 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I have owned this gun for about 2 years and it is absolutely the best hand gun out there in this price range. Sig quality and dependability and very accurate. My wife shot this one for the first time ever about a month ago and put all 15 rounds in the head of the target at 15 meters. Low recoil, and very nice fit in her hand. It now sits in the nightstand on her side of the bed at the ready...
I did not buy this from Impact guns, but I did get the Sig 2022 with night sights from my FFL. This is an amazing weapon. It looks great, and feels great in the grip. I use the SP-11 Fobus holster and it works GREAT. The gun clicks and stays in the holster very snugly. It draws smooth and fast - can't beat Fobus for walk-around holsters. This gun is a bit bulky to conceal in the waist band. TLR3 Streamlite flashlight works flawlessly on this gun's rail. The night sights are worth every penny extra.
Purchased this unbelieveable handgun several months ago. Have shot about 500 rounds without any trouble. Love it. Very accurate, low recoil and a joy to shoot. Best bang for the buck out there. Did a lot of research before selecting this jewel.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.