P226 MK25, 9mm, Navy SEAL W/DoD Markings, 3 15 Round Magazines
Great find: the SIG SAUER P226 MK25- identical to the pistol carried by the U.S. Navy SEALs.
The P226 pistol sets the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured. The exceptional ergonomics and balance make this fullsize pistol easy to handle. Its longer barrel yields better ballistic performance and accuracy. The P226 MK25 is identical to the pistol carried by the U.S. Navy SEALs-the fleet’s special warfare operators.
This railed P226 MK25 is chambered in 9mm and engraved with an anchor on the left side of the slide. Dept of Defense UID marked on right side of slide.
Unique identification, or UID, is the asset tracking method in which the Department of Defense manages its inventory.
The DoD UID program requires all tangible item that are warehoused, supplied, issued or made by a branch of the Department of Defense to be uniquely identified. The UID must distinguish the item from all others, so that the item may be tracked and monitored throughout its entire lifetime within the DoD system.
UID is often compared to the social security numbering system. Like a social security number, the UID mark is unique to the item and it identifies the item throughout the span of its lifetime - without ever being modified.
||SIGLITE® Night Sights
||Black Polymer Factory Grips
| Frame Finish
||Black Hard Anodized
||DoD UID identification label, anti-corrosion coatings on controls and internal components, anchor engraving
(DoD UID program, or the Department of Defense’s unique identification program, is the inventory management system within the Defense Supply Chain. The program was put into effect to improve the inventory tracking of the DoD’s personal property, real property personnel and roles.)
This purchase comes with the Impact Guns Lifetime Warranty (Read More)
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.