Introducing the P938. The first 1911-inspired 9mm microcompact by SIG SAUER®. This lightweight, all-metal pistol builds on the trusted P238® platform, delivering accuracy and reliability with duty caliber performance.
- Microcompact Frame
- Slim and Lightweight 9mm
- Single-action Only
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 3.0"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Night
- Weight : 16 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I bought this gun because I really loved the 238 in 380acp. The night sights are great and counter to what the other reviewer feels, I love the rubber Hogue grips with the extended magazine because it I can wrap my big hand on the entire grip, I can't shoot with a pinky under the grip. What I don't like is that even thought it is steel it has a lot more snap than the 380acp, which is the same size and weight except for the barrel length. I have some nerve damage in my strong hand and cannot control the 9mm as well as the 380acp. Other than that this is a very well made gun and I have had not jams or FTF's.
Out of all the different models I chose this one because it was one of the only 938's that came with an extended mag and the only with Hogue grips. I was really reluctant to buy it because for its size there were plenty of other conceal guns in its size for cheaper. I've had a few different small conceal guns that worked flawlessly and was hoping for my money this gun would do the same. The little Sig didn't disappoint! It shot awesome and not one failure at all with three different types of ammo and two different boxes of hollow points. The one thing I was surprised I didn't like was the Hogue grips. I bought my wife the p938 in the new .22 lr and switched her rosewood grips on there and liked it more. The Hogue grips weren't a huge downer for me because the gun shoots great and it's a quality firearm.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.