M11-A1, MIL-STD Pistol, Night Sights, Black Finish, SRT Trigger, 15 Rnd Flush Bottom Magazines
The M11-A1 is a compact version of the Sig P-226, just 7.1 inches long and only 1.5 inches wide. The Navy SEALs and Special Boat Teams consider it a favorite, and use it as their standard carry pistol as it is small, light, durable, accurate and easy to conceal. The M11 is a recoil-operated, semi-automatic pistol that fires a 9mm NATO round in both single- and double-action modes.
Produced to the exact same specifications as those which have been the official sidearm of the Navy SEALs since 1986.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 3.9"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Safety : 4 Point
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sight Configuration : Night
- Weight : 32 oz
- Frame Finish : Black Hard Coat Anodized
This weapon is flawless. More accurate then my original P228. Can't go wrong with this weapon.
Mine does not have the night sights and that would be a great bonus. Although this gun feels light, it absorbs almost all of any recoil; I barely feel it shoot. It is very accurate. Three clips came with it.
You cannot go wrong with this handgun. Excellent quality, accurate, and the most comfortable gun I have ever handled. I will have another one, as soon as I can get the funds. Well worth it.
Loved first M11A1 such that I purchased another as a backup!
I took delivery on my Sig M11-A1/P228 yesterday. I took it to the range with an older P228 that was made in Germany. Believe it or not the older P228 has a rail. I shot a box of the cheaper Independence 115 gr FMJs. Both guns shoot exceptional well and right out of the box, the M11-A1 was a great performer with tight groups at both 7 yards and 25 yards. The trigger on the M11-A1 is exceptional. It's easy to see why the NCIS and other military and government agencies like this gun. I also compared it to my Glock 23 in 40 S&W. For me the Sig was without question a better shooter, with tighter groups and easier shot recovery. Also I have never found the first double action shot on the Sigs to be an issue. I went to a local authorized Sig Dealer back in August and requested this gun and put a 1/3 down on it. It cost $930.00. When my gun arrived it was the only M11-A1 they received. The dealer said while the public will get a few; the vast majority was going to the Navy and a couple of other government agencies. There are several other good guns out there, but you won?t wrong with the Sig M11-A1/P228.
I recently recieved my M 11a1/P228 from my big boy toy store. I own two (2) older P228 to compare it to. It has the same feel while carrying in the holster and the same feel shooting. The short reset trigger and the 15 round magazine have improved on a great product. I feel over time the protective finish inside and out will be a great improvement over the orginal, as that has always been SIG weak spot. Also to recieve three (3) magazines is unbelieveable. Great gun.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.