Includes two 10-round magazines, two finger grip extension floorplates.
MODEL: SR22 Pistol TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol ACTION: Semi-Auto FINISH: Black Anodize STOCK/FRAME: Alloy Frame CALIBER/GAUGE: 22 LR CAPACITY: 10+1 BARREL: 3.5" OVERALL LENGTH: 6.4" RATE-OF-TWIST: 1-in-16" SIGHTS: Adjustable 3-Dot SAFETY: Frame Mounted ADDL INFO: Threaded
(Suppressor not included)
Threaded barrel kit (included)
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 3.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 17.5 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
The service from Impact Guns was as always outstanding. So far I have shot only 200 rounds through this pistol...four different brands of standard and high velocity ammo with NO failures. I am pleasantly surprised by it's accuracy. It is fun to shoot, and my wife even likes to shoot it.
Every home should have this little pistol for plinking, training and survival. Very accurate and reliabl. Brought 2 in a roll. One thing is I upgrade to stainless steel guard role and mag. Supresser ready. Buy Lots of Ammo because you will needs them. Plenty of fun shooting with family. Definitely recommend t I get one.
This was my third firearm purchase from Impact Guns; and as usual the service was outstanding. The little pistol is quite accurate for a 3 1/2" barrel. It's a breeze to take down and clean. No failures so far (300 rounds) with a wide variety of standard and high velocity ammo. I bought it for my wife, but we will have to purchase another one for her.
Just purchased this new pistol and I can say this is one of the best little guns I have ever purchased.
Picked up my Ruger SR22 with a pre threaded barrel today and I am impressed. Much better suppressor host that the Walther p22 ever was and more solid design. So why only 4 stars? Ruger left out a thread protector with this package. What was Ruger thinking? With Gemtech, AAC, Stormlake, and anyone you makes threaded pistol adapters, threaded barrels, suppressor hosts always offer a thread protector. If you shoot and own suppressors....you come to expect a thread protector with every threaded barrel. oh well...just spent extra 20.00 0n that but overall...excellent suppressor host
Brand new SR22 w/the threaded barrel. Easy to install and take off for suppressor installation. Ruger has a great gem here...out of the box, it's an extremely good trainer that will get folks up to speed on shooting techniques very quickly. Some say it's not a range gun, but I have to disagree on that. I've shot an average of 250-300 per session and it's a very comfortable gun. .
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.