Caliber: .45 ACP
Magazine Capacity: 6
Barrel Length: 3 1/2
You can't beat the quality and price. Absolutely no malfunctions when I took it to the range. Added hogue grips and will probably put some better sights. This is a great 1911 to carry.
I bought my RIA 1911CS from Impact Guns in SLC, UT. I added some meprolight night sights, new grips, and a new trigger and have turned a very inexpensive 1911 into a very nice custom gun. It's been a great peice and is my daily CCW now. RIA has ramped up their finishes lately and these new ones are a far sight better than the 1911's they sold just 2 years ago. Fit is very good and everything feels smooth and nice. This one is a keeper for me.
I own 4 custom 1911's plus the Rock Island compact. And the Rock Island is the best kept secret in the 1911 world. Fires factory ammo like a fat kid eats M&Ms. As far as hand loads; if you don't get your crimp down right on a LSWC it tends to jam. HP and RN have worked perfectly. ... Oh well. A little throat work and the LSWC jam will be taken care of. I have fired mixed loads in the mag, rapid fire, bullseye and point and shoot with out any problems. This guns performs in the same sand box as my much more expensive custom 1911's.
Nice fit-up to my large hands. Very accurate @ close and mid-range. Finish is excellent. A few FTF and a few FTE. Just cleaning it up told you there were some tightly fitted parts inside. I could not be happier with this pistol. If you're in doubt, get one. This model has all the features of a $2,000+ custom job. With an under $500 price tag. Not perfect like a custom Colt. Perfect like high quality and a reasonable price.
Great defense gun,... i wish i had one
I bught my RIA 1911 cs for $459.00 with one extr Kimber officers mag for 20.00 both Factory ACT Mag and Kimber mag work well I have Fired 200 rounds of federal ammo so far with out a hiccup! seemed to shot a bit low and two the left and with fixed GI Sights I was concerned. range officer gave me some pointers and accurace improved.
what a gun for the money! no malfunctions 3 inches at 25 yards with old eyes
I can't say that they are perfect out of the box, but I have been building compact-bobs out of them and for the money you can't beat them. Switch the front sight to a nite sight, bob the hammer and grip safety, smooth the trigger track, and you have a compact carry piece that didn't cost an arm and a leg, and like Larry the Cable Guy says,"git-er-done!"
I currently own one of these pistols and am more than satisfied with its accuracy and dependability. i bought my pistol used and have been through at least 500 rounds without a problem. Even with cheap ammo it has great accuracy still. The only problems I have had out of the pistol was all operator errors. Perfect starter gun.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.